Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 195votes)

City of Darkness

Alt Names: alt 九龙城寨alt City of Darkness 2alt Karanlığın Şehrialt Kowloon Walled Cityalt مدينة الظلام
Author: Yu Er
Artist: Chenjing Group & Situ Jian Qiao & Yuyongliang
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Everyone in his Triad gang looked up to him. He was the boss's favorite pupil, but then in a single night, after he had won so many territorial fights for his gang, he lost everything! Why?

Spin-off:

> City of Darkness Side Story
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/city-of-darkness-side-story-r1774 )
Go to City of Darkness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The real City of Darkness? New Window passerby09
  • 1 Replies

148 Comments

"The virgin of today!"

???
oohhh... i want to taste that rice meat porridge cooked out of inner ki... i want one!

i bet it taste like ur in heaven... yumyum!!
OH hooh. It's getting messy. Watch out, boys.
dang...!! how could i forgot this??
No Xin Yi is the boss.

Cheng Luo Jun, you wasted Tornado's energy! =.=;
incurable cough of death?
Boss ain't the boss anymore, Tornado is the boss.
NO! TORNADO! ; . ;

@shoushikochou
You can read immediately on their web reader instead of on Batoto. They need money from the ad traffic on their web reader so that they can continue paying the manga hosting fees. Manga takes up memory space and costs money when you upload it somewhere for everyone to read for free.
They get less if the traffic comes to Batoto or (worse) to other sites which won't even give them a cut in the ad traffic profits.
shoushikochou
I don't know If I'm right or not but I heard that they have to wait for a few days cuz if they release it immediately, then the artists wouldn't earn any money. So they wait... and wait until the new chapter is bought from their country, THEN, they will release it online.
i been wondering about that but so far i never found the answers
why do translating groups wait a few days to add a chapter(s) onto the site when they finish the whole process
dude wtf i knew tornado was gonna be ripped but that was crazy awesome+100
Just.... Epic, that is all im going to say.
Oh Tornado, you sexy bish! You're really in a class of your own, huh? He must get all the girls...
as soon as the fire started, it was only a matter of time, he'd show up and kill every single Baoli in the city.
Ohhh YEAHHH! Tornado! Tornado!
You came out cuz Xin got hit! (and everything else)
Tornado!
The Boss hasn't learned that the one thing you're not supposed to make fun of, especially if your enemy is cornered is his mother.
Thank god for this manhua. Posted Image
Baoli is going to get his ass kicked when Tornadoe shows up. Fuck that, He could just send his henchmans to take him out!
I love how its so funny even though the art's so serious.
If only I can translate, I would try to put the chapters out faster.
so i think tornado might take him as his disciple perhaps.... that's my prediction...
lolz i dont think yellow teeth as in stained or dirty i think he had all gold teeth like that idiot street fighter kimbo slice
this is my firt time reading a manhua. its awesome. reminds me to street fighter a bit
Wait, don't tell me he's Madara!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics