Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 70votes)

Kataribe no List

Alt Names: alt カタリベのりすとalt 讲故事的李斯特
Author: Fujiya Izuco
Artist: Fujiya Izuco
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A watch that controls time, a marble that can find items and a stick of chalk that can kill any human…

The items of the mysterious girl, List of the antiques, all hold their unique magical powers. Without our noticing, they slowly merge into our daily lives.

If you strain your hearing you might discover the mysterious secrets hidden throughout the world. The curtain of this antiques fairy tale finally rises!
Go to Kataribe no List Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is List? New Window Osiccor
  • 1 Replies

50 Comments

...now I'm lost, what happened ._.

It's alive!

Was chapter 17 drawn by another artist? The quality dropped pretty bad.

what just happened

Izuru <3 so cute.

Ummm... perhaps it was inspired by The lost room, but do remember that this author is JAPANESE, and japanese television does not happen to randomly show american mini-series.

@kasim80, true true :)
The Lost Room was a great mini-series :P
Spent like hours watching that thing when I was on a vacation near a lake :)
@Fudge hounestly its rare to find anything completely origional anymore. but the story in this is interesting so its all good right.
@FudgeNouget Lost room was an awesome mini-series! I had forgotten the name of it and had given up looking for it until now xD
@starboy, this story isn't original.... it's obviously inspired by the American drama The Lost Room...

I think the author even mentioned that somewhere (I forget)...
little known fact: wolves have anger management issues.
Just found about this manga, it's amazingly good!
IT'S THE HAMBURGER MAN!
I laughed so hard at the ending of ch 10. :D
He dislikes pickled plums?! D: SACRILEGE.
@神山早崎 It is very contagious. America is currently experiencing a epidemic
Mushroom head. Mushroom head~
aschenputtel. I think I like the item. for more various reasons than one.
I wonder if i was to wave a hundred dollar bill on her face wht would be the end result
Godfather Death is not the kind of Godfather that you disappoint.
Wow that main character has the same disease as myself.....
Aww List-chan a Pure Sweet otaku now.... getting heavy Kirino vibes here.
Pretty cool, I'm loving the different takes on the Grimm fairy tales.
I like how they explain the item at the end of the chapter.
not bad the storyline is interesting, def original. but they will have to work hard on this one to make it successful. all it needs is time. so im looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics