Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 51votes)

Metronome

Alt Names: alt 메트로놈
Author: Lee Won-Jin
Artist: Lee Won-Jin
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A bloodstained man stands in front of a terrified girl. He proclaims his love for her and makes this ominous declaration: A year from now, she will either die with him or will be alone forever. Now, rumors abound about the cursed girl who causes any boy who proclaims his love for her to die. Join us to discover the mysteries of Metronome.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/metronome
Go to Metronome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That was interesting and really kinda disturbing... New Window Yu Han Sung
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Ending [Spoilers] New Window RedGlow
  • 4 Replies

61 Comments

what an interesting and disturbing story, I like it
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 09 2012 02:17 AM
whoa im feeling for the glasses dude
the gal u r willing to risk ur life for is in love with another dude
hope it doesnt come with a cliche ending where the glasses dude give up his life and take everything down so the gal cud get a happy ending with another dude
he deserves more
Hgrgblhurghhrgl *kaboom* I don't understand what's going on at aaaaaaaaall
I hate time travel.
this is good !
Another chapter, and the story gets that more intriguing
Very interesting, I will keep reading this one.
Quite cool.
Interesting, a good read.
Best boyfriend ever?
Yes.
wait .. whn i saw chap.0 i was thinking ... durarara?? is the author fan of durarara as well ? because you know .. that yellow haired guy looked like kida mixed with shinra somehow ..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics