Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 51votes)

Metronome

Alt Names: alt 메트로놈
Author: Lee Won-Jin
Artist: Lee Won-Jin
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A bloodstained man stands in front of a terrified girl. He proclaims his love for her and makes this ominous declaration: A year from now, she will either die with him or will be alone forever. Now, rumors abound about the cursed girl who causes any boy who proclaims his love for her to die. Join us to discover the mysteries of Metronome.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/metronome
Go to Metronome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That was interesting and really kinda disturbing... New Window Yu Han Sung
  • 7 Replies
Topic The Ending [Spoilers] New Window RedGlow
  • 4 Replies

61 Comments

More updates! And so fast! Thank you The Company.

Woah, woah, wait. Onyu is going to leave an open bag of a cat corpse with bloody scissors sticking out of them right next to him for all the world to see!? and if everyone at school knows that he's Yuna's bf, why don't they recognize he doesn't go to that school? How is he still allowed on campus!? Shit is cray.

WOW. so intense O_O idk why she likes that guy, he's so cold to her. :/

The class rep is the only one who gave her the time of day (gave her his number at a field trip so she can avoid the school group and leave early) since middle school around age 12-15 when everyone avoided her because they thought she was cursed.   She has been alone since elementary school.  They are both 20 now and she still has no friends.  She is clinging to false hope with him.

There is no reason the class rep should oblige.  She's not much of a conversationalist and as a writer, I'm assuming he values substance above most.  He's entitled to have his own opinion on who he dates.  She's pretty, yes.  She just not interesting and doesn't think for herself.  He stated her idleness and complacency a couple chapters ago.  Those are negative qualities.  She need better people skills, too.  Her loneliness is making her desperate.  It is pathetic.  Her love confession is just a cry for help.  She's hoping she can find 'life', love, a connection she has been waiting for all this time.  While it is true that she desperately needs help with Onyu and to cure her loneliness, thrusting all her problems onto him is just shifting the burden. It's not the Class Rep's problem.  He can't be her 'knight and shining armor.'  He has his own self to worry about.   I have a feeling the Class Rep will call her out on it.  She needs to develop a sense of agency or stay with Crazy.  Her choice. 

WOW. so intense O_O idk why she likes that guy, he's so cold to her. :/

thanks TC!

This week was a sad one since ToG is on break, but then I saw the new chapters of Metronome and my loneliness dispersed instantly.

I'm so happy the scanlators continued this webcomic. I was seriously considering emailing The Company with a heartfelt petition to continue the series.  I like my males yanderes.  I love this kind of 'wormhole' time travel thing and add that to a vaguely obsessive conspiracy.  This has become a fun ride.  While I'm awfully glad the scanlators added another chapter, it cleared a lot of things up, it has also opened the door to new mysteries. I'm scared to get happy too fast.  It might be another 501 days until we see another chapter.  *sulks in a corner*

Those twins make an interesting fantasy around making money for hits. Ultimately, that's really all their doing; adding embellishments like "protecting the World's Savior Yuna" is bullshit, a cute fantasy to pass the time.  

Spoiler
 Just call it like it is.   I have a feeling that's what the others are doing themselves.  Money can create a wealth of odd behavior and can certainly cause/fuel "obsession".

yewww another great update

Yay! Updated!

Yuikes! This glasses guy is totally the male version of that psycho girl from Mirai Nikki...

AN UPDATE?!

... The Company, you may now have my soul @_@

WOOT!! UPDATE!!!

Whoa whoa whoa...what.. o_o

An update?!

Actually the Company is still working on it. If all goes well you can probably expect something soon.

i absolutely love this series. It's so crazy and psychotic; i don't know why but male yanderes are so fascinating to read about. I did however find the time travel thing confusing. Wish it hadn't been dropped. :/

Absolutely a copy of Durarara!!. I'm quite disappointed. Strong character resemblances, similar scenes, and dialogue too. I only read up until chapter 3 because that chapter was very blatantly modeled off of DRRR!!.

Another series lost in Scanlation.... *Sigh*... Anyway, can't really get into this.  Characters are a bore and the plot, while interesting, is kind of bland as well.

This is. . . absolutely fascinating. And I do have a huge soft spot for time travel.

And the more I read, the more I think the boyfriend never actually met her in the original timeline. Guess we'll see. =]
@JeD: Deleted the double posts for you. Future comment deletion requests go here: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/8851-comment-removal-requests/

:)
    • JeD likes this
if he goes back in time to protect her and stays by her side all the time...then wouldnt that prevent the 'present' him from meeting with her and becoming her lover???
update? HOLY SHIT AN UPDATE! o.0
Thanks for the realease Company.
Great plot, nice story. Kinda dislike having the heroin of the story as an empty MacGauffin (or as a closer reference A Big Dumb Object), but I guess the author had to put something together for the story to form. Definitely a story to follow.
WOOT MALE YANDERE!
Definitely interesting manga with the concept of time travel or parallel universes.
With all the bird names I had Deadman Wonderland running in my head.
The female lead seems rather dunce, at times but overlooking that, overall the plot seems to intrigue me.
There is a lot of foreshadowing and obvious hint, but I'm interested if it will actually end up like they foretell or is it some sort of trick to elude the real truth from the readers.
I look forward to the future chapters.
The hell is happening...
Why U (The Company) No Update Metronome? Did you drop it? Was the storyline too confusing? Can't you pass it off? >.<
are they gonna update it? its been 5 months since it's been updated, and I can't find it anywhere in english?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics