Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 32votes)

Mosspaca Advertising Department

Alt Names: alt 幕星周刊广告部alt Mosspaca Reklam Ofisi
Author: Old Xian & Tan Jiu
Artist: Old Xian & Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedySlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Gag comic about the artists Tan Jiu and Old Xian.

Related:

>Tamen de Gushi
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tamen-de-gushi-r13939 )

>19 days
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/19-days-r13942 )
Go to Mosspaca Advertising Department Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

Well the whole chapter was indeed confusing and out of context from all the others but normally at least in some anime/manga I've seen they do not use actual company names much so there I went like why are they allowed to.

I do think this was originally in the webcomic because I own an mp3 from the same company with that logo and it would be weird if the scanlator/editors put that one there.

What I meant with ads is in the webcomic itself (not this site) there is some promotion on the headphones and the mp3 so I was like lol are they even allowed that.

What I meant was on the yaoi-blcd tumblr, something was said "any ads removed to avoid conflicts of interest, profit or gain. " so unless I'm misunderstanding something, those ads are real and they'll be removed from the translations now? I'm still confused about it, but  this chapter was confusing out of context, unless you went to OXian's weibo or something

lol in the latest chapter there is a lot of sublime advertising going on :) I wonder if the author wants to promote a certain company

I always thought these were ads... for real companies and some fake companies? 

but maybe not. hahaha.

new guy looks awesome... and clumsyfun

his tattoo is uh... so hardcore... back home??!

Ah... without the ad part, it just looks really confusing. If ads are a problem, is it possible to blur out the company's name and slogans or whatever?

What I meant with ads is in the webcomic itself (not this site) there is some promotion on the headphones and the mp3 so I was like lol are they even allowed that.

Ah... without the ad part, it just looks really confusing. If ads are a problem, is it possible to blur out the company's name and slogans or whatever?

lol in the latest chapter there is a lot of sublime advertising going on :) I wonder if the author wants to promote a certain company

i cri erry tim

I knew it.

This turn of events seems oddly appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i9Fa2UrDAk

I can see myself in the author.

damn I want that app now. 

the latest chapter was very heart warming (: 

They should advertise for Nintendo.

It's a nice piece of comedy but also quite short not that this is bad but you can read them so quickly it's a bit of a shame.

This is great! It's a shame more people aren't into it!

OH GOSH! I feel the urge to read it, cause of the authors. If it's same cool and funny as '19 days'- sold!

I strongly urge you to read Tamen de Gushi too (if you haven't read it already) if you liked 19 days (even if you aren't into shoujo-ai), then come read this ;)

OH GOSH! I feel the urge to read it, cause of the authors. If it's same cool and funny as '19 days' and 'true feelings'- sold!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics