Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 55votes)

Suki ni Naranai yo, Senpai

Alt Names: alt 好きにならないよ、センパイalt 学长、我不会喜欢你的alt I Won't Ever Like You, my Senpaialt 좋아하지 않을 거야, 선배alt Nunca me gustaràs, mi senpai.alt Seni Sevemem, Senpaialt Sukisen
Author: Hatsuharu
Artist: Hatsuharu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Falling in love with a painting while at a school's festival, Iku is able to meet the gentle high schooler who created it. She falls in love at first sight and with that feeling in her heart, decides to enroll in that high school! But, what happens when she joins the art club and discovers her gentle prince has disappeared and a sleazeball has taken his place?!
Go to Suki ni Naranai yo, Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

lol, that was hilarious

I wonder if the girl in his painting will be relevant in the story.
Doesn't look like a childhood friend route to me :(
I was all excited first chapter too, the intelligent megane artsy ikeman is so my type.. I was like, I feel you girl, I feel yooou..
But I think this manga is promising regardless. Hatsuharu is a great mangaka for some sweet, feel-good shoujo.
Edit:
Spoiler

I really adore the art style and the colors aaaaaa ;;7;;

im already rooting for the childhood friend, severe dislike for main guy but theres nothing i can doooooooooooooooooooooo

But you'll never know... the mangaka's other works end with the childhood friend route.

THANK YOU Damn Feels! & Paperdolls Project !!!!!

This must be what the childhood friend feels:

Why can't I tell you the truth?
Why can't I admit to you?
Everything's so bottled in.

Is it too late to let you know?

And if we stand,
Face-to-face -- not hand-in-hand.
I'll say goodbye, and realize,  you'll never understand.
I'll never tell you the truth.

I know I can't confess to you.
The feelings that I'm keeping in

Glasses fetish? lol

im already rooting for the childhood friend, severe dislike for main guy but theres nothing i can doooooooooooooooooooooo

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics