Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 620votes)

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Alt Names: alt โศกนาฏกรรมต่างโลกเริ่มต้นจากเดธมาร์ชalt 从死亡之旅开始的异世界狂想曲alt デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲alt Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsodyalt Desu Maachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyokualt Desumachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyosokyokualt 데스마치에서 시작되는 이세계 광상곡
Author: Ainana Hiro
Artist: Aya Megumu
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG like World. Within the game, he’s a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he’s dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-use special power, he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though some drastic developments may hinder his plans.
Go to Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future releases? New Window arbiter
  • 3 Replies
Topic Satou's Past New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Manga raws New Window Starbuck
  • 8 Replies
Topic Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 10 Replies

1146 Comments

raws

Spoiler
and light novel
Spoiler

thats the web novel, not the light novel.

bear in mind that it has some slight changes between them, even at the beginning

This is pretty bland so far but I guess you can't expect too much from just one first chapter. Let's it becomes a bit more interesting though. Because so far all I've seen is cliché as hell..

This damn scenario is getting milked harder than Call of Duty, sigh

Because the "perfect beginning of the web novel" was terrible.

how is this beginning any better?

i dont know whether if its a typo or not, but fighting 300 monsster where the highest one is lvl 50 will lvl u till 310?! bullshit.

at least it make more sense in the web novel as he used the meteor shower on thousands of monsters, where many of them included huge dragons,and also dragon god(its a wide area wipe out skill, why is the would one of the lvl 50 still alive?)

and also i think its a typo from the traslation, one lvl supposed to give 10 skill point for satou, so thats how he got 3100 skill point

those looking for action THIS NOT FOR YOU! the mc's main job is TOURIST! he is a part-time hero though 

From 13-36 (next to the most recent chapter)

Spoiler
so you could say that "main job" is actually true. Source: I read the web novel in Japanese.

Why would they butcher the, in my opinion, perfect beginning of the web novel? I don't understand why they packed it full of stuff ._.

The web novel's introduction was slow compared to the light novel. There are more changes incoming.

It's slightly different from the novel...but who cares!!
We can see lots of POCHI AND TAMA picture!! 
>///< 

They make their entrance at the end of the next chapter.

So, The Gamer, but with limited broken-to-Hell-and-back(x999) skills. Oh, I forgot about the harem aspect, as well as the animal eared lolis. (I like the redhead too)

Was that supposed to be awyvern or a pterodactyl? Is this supposed to be a fantasy MMORPG or Jurrasic Park Online?

I've really had enough of the blonde haired, blue eyed heroine who is basically a knight/soldier. Been done to death and back by now. It's gotten boring and stale. Give me a slightly off kilter redheaded witch as the main heroine or a thieving black/silver haired cat girl and I'll find it more interesting.

another light novel adaptation

It's slightly different from the novel...but who cares!!
We can see lots of POCHI AND TAMA picture!! 
>///< 

I've been enjoying the WN version and was hoping someone would pick up the manga version.

Can anyone give me a list of more manga's likes this? Thanks in advance.

Here's a list made by a guy on Reddit.

Can anyone give me a list of more manga's likes this? Thanks in advance.

No manga, ever, adapts a web novel, if there's already a light novel.

That's just a fact, and pretending to be surprised isn't even logical.

But I can't blame people for being disappointed: we always hold biases regarding adaptations, where we prefer the one we experienced first (with exceptions)

As someone who requested this to be translated, all I can say to the translators is thank you very much! You are legends.

I do agree it can get tiring having the same type of manga but as someone who loves the whole: going to another world fantasy, leveling/growing stronger, adventures and developments, I am going to enjoy the most of this.

Any trend will end sooner or later, while this type of manga is popular at the moment.... I will enjoy it until the trend ends. Because the next trend might be something that I'd hate. Anyways, I'm thankful that what's hot or popular right now suits my taste. Can't complain.

Oh, please. Yes it was slow (not terrible) but it was perfectly in-line with him thinking that is was a dream and he had to admit that it "might" not be a dream after a few days of travel, which was perfect in my eyes.

I assume some gaudy fashion designer (possibly French) got transported to that same world years prior and ended up with the costume design rights? That's the only explanation for having frickin petals on a dude's sleeves.

Can't help but think the whole "in a game world" is getting overly saturated... Oh well not complaining

It's not "getting" there it's always been. Getting trapped in a digital world is pretty much a staple of Sci-Fi and Sci-Fantasy.

Personally I like this little revival in fantasy going on though it could use better writing and execution.

Can't help but think the whole "in a game world" is getting overly saturated... Oh well not complaining

I'll certainly never get tired of it

Hey, we got enough MMOs with real heroes... Might as well have one starring a tourist, you know?

The question I have though... Do all roads look the same to him? <_<

I don't know what you mean by that, sorry. 

those looking for action THIS NOT FOR YOU! the mc's main job is TOURIST! he is a part-time hero though 

Hey, we got enough MMOs with real heroes... Might as well have one starring a tourist, you know?

The question I have though... Do all roads look the same to him? <_<

Why would they butcher the, in my opinion, perfect beginning of the web novel? I don't understand why they packed it full of stuff ._.

sweet can't wait for more...

Ah... its the Light Novel adaptation... not the Web Novel T_T

1 chapter and it's already diverge a lot.

Wyvern? That straight up looks like a pterodactyl to me. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics