Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 620votes)

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Alt Names: alt โศกนาฏกรรมต่างโลกเริ่มต้นจากเดธมาร์ชalt 从死亡之旅开始的异世界狂想曲alt デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲alt Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsodyalt Desu Maachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyokualt Desumachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyosokyokualt 데스마치에서 시작되는 이세계 광상곡
Author: Ainana Hiro
Artist: Aya Megumu
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG like World. Within the game, he’s a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he’s dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-use special power, he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though some drastic developments may hinder his plans.
Go to Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future releases? New Window arbiter
  • 3 Replies
Topic Satou's Past New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Manga raws New Window Starbuck
  • 8 Replies
Topic Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 10 Replies

1146 Comments

That wouldn't even be that bad if the cooking wasn't just on super easy mode so it can't even pass as a cooking manga. Then the slife part of it is also lacking in quality recently, so can't really read for that either now.

I was all for the chill isekai but its kind of falling off.

Think of it as a vacation Journal. Satou's on a long vacation through another world and seeing what it has to offer...

As someone who read web novel I can say if you guys want action filled manga this is a bad choice. The main story will mostly be about cooking.

So kinda like the story of Breath of The Wild?

Thanks Heike, and happy New Year to you too!

As someone who read web novel I can say if you guys want action filled manga this is a bad choice. The main story will mostly be about cooking.

That wouldn't even be that bad if the cooking wasn't just on super easy mode so it can't even pass as a cooking manga. Then the slife part of it is also lacking in quality recently, so can't really read for that either now.

I was all for the chill isekai but its kind of falling off.

It's been bugging me but the MC feels really... empty?

I wanted to like like this story... but it's just a self insert power trip. Unfollowed.

that's like, almost all isekai story lol.

I would definitely go to a shop with a lot of onee-san's that's called "Witch's tower".

i don't mind. i quite like this mix of fantasy, cooking, and waifus

I wanted to like like this story... but it's just a self insert power trip. Unfollowed.

We finally arrived at the most important part of the story

Spoiler

Thank you for the chapter. Always puts a smile on my face reading this.

Well there's always Pochi and Tama if you don't like the plot. 

Can't dislike it if there aren't any plot

"Let's go to the brothel!"

LOLI-BLOCKED!

hmmm. this manga is just getting boaring, main character trys new thing, he immediately masters it, rince and repeat. It not a bad manga, held my interest this long, but I think I'm done, I cant bring myself to read a hole chapter before just skipping over parts.

Well there's always Pochi and Tama if you don't like the plot. 

less action, more talking... but its still good... thanks for the update...

hmmm. this manga is just getting boaring, main character trys new thing, he immediately masters it, rince and repeat. It not a bad manga, held my interest this long, but I think I'm done, I cant bring myself to read a hole chapter before just skipping over parts.

Yup. And he never will.It's an typcial beta herbivore, when it comes to his real love interest.

Brothel actions where mainly shortlived and just for the heck of justifing his wihtholding.
Even when he could get laid without paying easily ....

Beta mentality? He does act on women unrelated to him so why do you call him an herbivore? Also he is rather direct and aggressive in his interactions with his love interest.

let's celebrate the birth of [Magician of Dining Table]
IT'S A FEAST! BRING THE CURRY!!

Wasn't he called [Miracle Chef]?

Or is it the one you are talking about the title he receives?

it took us 36 chapters but the story is finally beginning, the legend of cooking master Satou and his disciple

let's celebrate the birth of [Magician of Dining Table]
IT'S A FEAST! BRING THE CURRY!!

So this is where the LN and manga divert from the WN?

it took us 36 chapters but the story is finally beginning, the legend of cooking master Satou and his disciple

MidoriKitzune
Nov 25 2017 06:48 AM

Spoiler

Yup. And he never will.It's an typcial beta herbivore, when it comes to his real love interest.

Brothel actions where mainly shortlived and just for the heck of justifing his wihtholding.

Even when he could get laid without paying easily ....

Does he ever "get with" Nana?

Spoiler

He's never going near another brothel again I take it. Sad.

Although cooking monsters is fairly intriguing. Like Tondemo Skill.

He still manages to sneak past Mia from time to time even before he figures out how to hide himself from her.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics