Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 25votes)

Satou-kun to Tanaka-san - The Blood Highschool

Alt Names: alt 佐藤くんと田中さん-The blood highschoolalt Mr. Sato and Miss Tanakaalt Mr. Sato and Miss Tanaka – The blood highschoolalt Satou and Tanakaalt Satou and Tanaka – The Blood High Schoolalt Satou-kun to Tanaka-sanalt Сато-кун и Танака-сан
Author: Kouga Yun
Artist: Kouga Yun
Genres: Josei JoseiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satou is a vampire who fell in love with a human, Kumiko. But his love was spurned so he vowed to come back in 50 years. Years later, Kumiko is now an old lady with a granddaughter, Tanaka, a high school-er who is a splitting image of her in her youth. Satou has now infiltrated Tanaka's high school in a mission to make her grandmother fall in love with him.

Chapter 1 was part of Arcana 04: Vampire
Go to Satou-kun to Tanaka-san - The Blood Highschool Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

josei, so complex.
thumbs up from me needed a better intro though felt like i was at the middle instead of the start
i think the mother knew she was pregnant and didnt want people to treat the child different so she left the dad who was a vampire .
I can't tell if which way this is headed. The grand daughter of his first love falling in love with him or he is going to form a fatherly bond with his daughter which he did know he had till recently and apparently she also has a long life like him.
Little slow, confusing at first, but I think it does a flash back to fill in. It's interesting to say the least, but I wouldn't recommend reading it; not enough story to truly be appreciated yet.
all i know is that its interesting
I don't think it's messed up. It's not really a slice of life but it's kinda slow.
It centers around vampire beliefs. The closest I would match it is Blood Alone, which is pretty slow in itself (in contrast to Chibi Vampire, or if you prefer, Vampire Knight)
i dont know if its the set up of the manga or the pages are messed up its a lil confusing..
This is pretty good, just cant tell what direction the story is heading in...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics