Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 22votes)

Major 2nd

Alt Names: alt メジャーセカンド
Author: Mitsuda Takuya
Artist: Mitsuda Takuya
Genres: Drama DramaShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A sequel to the successful baseball manga MAJOR by the same author. The series follows Gorou's son Daigo.
Go to Major 2nd Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

I wonder who's Satou Ikaru's mother ? Ayane or maybe Ryoko Kawase ?

Satõ Miho!

I wonder who's Satou Ikaru's mother ? Ayane or maybe Ryoko Kawase ?

You didn't saw Major? really? what a lucky guy! you can still watch it for the 1st time and feel what a good ride it is. Well, i can still feel it even after watching 3 times...

I have a thing for baseball manga/anime lately, I'll surely watch it soon.

I, on the other hand, didn't watch or read Major and I really want to read this. I'll try to be objective with opinion on this.

It's only 2 chapters but it seems like it'll be a fun ride. I like it concept, maybe it was most predictable but I like starts like this. As I didn't read sport manga with similar setup (mc taken by pressure because of his famous father) could you give me titles with similar theme? I'll try to read them. It can also become more interesting if Goro could play bigger role in this. Him becoming a coach of other junior team and fighting with his son? Or him coaching Dolphins? It can go in a really different routes, it's up to author how he'll ride it.

I don't like sequels that just want to take advantage of popularity but it have potential to be interesting and at the same time, to become something surprisingly fresh if done correctly.

You didn't saw Major? really? what a lucky guy! you can still watch it for the 1st time and feel what a good ride it is. Well, i can still feel it even after watching 3 times...

I can see a twist coming, his left arm is actually very strong...

And whereTF is Goro, as always baseball maniacs and bad husband/parents, just come home already you old man

Well, I am personally excited about this manga. Thanks for the scanlation.

I, on the other hand, didn't watch or read Major and I really want to read this. I'll try to be objective with opinion on this.

It's only 2 chapters but it seems like it'll be a fun ride. I like it concept, maybe it was most predictable but I like starts like this. As I didn't read sport manga with similar setup (mc taken by pressure because of his famous father) could you give me titles with similar theme? I'll try to read them. It can also become more interesting if Goro could play bigger role in this. Him becoming a coach of other junior team and fighting with his son? Or him coaching Dolphins? It can go in a really different routes, it's up to author how he'll ride it.

I don't like sequels that just want to take advantage of popularity but it have potential to be interesting and at the same time, to become something surprisingly fresh if done correctly.

I have mixed feelings about this.

i almost didn´t recognize Shimizu with black hair o.o

Hm, well previous series has 78 volumes, not fully scanlated, guess I won't be reading Major 2nd anytime soon. Thanks for the release though.

just watch the Anime,my favorite sports one all time

So, we also got Sato Jr... Let me guess, the final boss will be Gibson Jr the 3rd...

That's Gibson the 3rd lol

Hm, well previous series has 78 volumes, not fully scanlated, guess I won't be reading Major 2nd anytime soon. Thanks for the release though.

So, we also got Sato Jr... Let me guess, the final boss will be Gibson Jr the 3rd...

Few years later, Major 3rd: the MC is Goro's grandson and Goro is still an active pro baseball player.

Sounds legit :D

Few years later, Major 3rd: the MC is Goro's grandson and Goro is still an active pro baseball player.

Oh what...

Don't know what to feel about this, Major already masterpiece...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics