Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 64votes)

Lan Chi

Alt Names: alt Blue Wingalt 蓝翅
Author: Xu Lu Ako
Artist: Xu Lu Ako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ming Lan was adopted into a new family, but her foster mother Nan Xi treated her as a replacement for her dead daughter. However, her two new brothers, Ming Qing and Ming Jing did not welcome her. Ming Lan’s quiet life under this new roof was disturbed by pranks and false smiles….

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/68109.html
Go to Lan Chi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Complete chapters of Lan Chi New Window Its.jmb
  • 0 Replies
Topic The most recent chapter New Window Pusheenya
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 New Window Pusheenya
  • 2 Replies
Topic Did Lan Chi get dropped? New Window addictedtocrepes
  • 1 Replies
Topic An interesting Read New Window Secundum
  • 7 Replies

168 Comments

I love how the MC deals with bullying. Scribble on my notebook? I'm taking yours! Refreshing change of pace from most heroines. 

I like the mc (y)

Nice chapter.

Damn, I wasn't amazingly in to this at first but before I knew it I reached the end of the chapters... That's some crazy tattoo she has for an 11 year old. Good god I'm kind of weary of her past. 

The main character is a badass! She's not that kicked-cry-die type lol

THe whole thing 200_s.gif

followed!

Crazy mad characters.

Crazy Yandere girl confirmed.

Chapter 6- is it... care I see? This little puppet-lover? He is actually able to do this?!

I really like this. And being spoiled by such a rapid release pace ;]. 

Thanks for your hard work, 3829. Also, can I just say that, I guess especially being a translator myself, I really like reading your notes. It's always so nice to see someone take such a professional stance.

He's gonna get slaughtered. =D

I hate this brat so much.

How much time should pass for them to be erm 'lovey-dovey' as in the image on the cover? Hundred years?

Oh, some omakes. Well let's see what they-pfft.

Robot Girl confirmed.

Liking the premise so far.

So dramatic from the start.

An interesting start.  We'll see where it goes.  :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics