Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.66 - 44votes)

The Moon at Daybreak

Alt Names: alt 지새는 달
Author: Lele
Artist: Byeol Sol
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Pu Reum Han led a normal high school life, that is until, he dreams of a lady, looking for his help to find her missing baby. But what if that baby is inside him?

Original Webtoon:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=644182&no=12&weekday=
Go to The Moon at Daybreak Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Holy shit! That wood just penetrated her... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I am still stuck on that whole fist knee thing...

My guess is that because Ma Ju Ru (using her body) had already used those parts to attack, they've become more vulnerable. As the "voice" mentioned, beings like him are used to their power/strength/agility. Therefore, Ma Ju Ru might not have taken into account how fragile human bodies are (let's face it lol we are) and continued to attack with the same amount of force. However, because her body is so weak, it's taking a lot of damage as well. Similar to blunt-force trauma deaths, her fist/knee are so vulnerable to any attack now, that any severe trauma (such as Pu Reum hitting it with a metal rod) will cause the body to pass out, or even in best case scenario, kill the person. If the body loses its capability to function, they're hoping that Ma Ju Ru and the girl will be separated (as the voice suspects that they aren't fully connected yet - because of the Discord). This is just my ideas that I thought of as I was editing it. Feel free to make your own speculations as well~

Ended 02-07-2015  at chapter 27 with cliffhanger.

Is there no season 2 planned?

Aaaaaand now i'm afraid of continuing this.

I am still stuck on that whole fist knee thing...

Thank you for picking it.

Redrawing this is a pain... I spent like 30 minutes on 1 bubble and only managed to get halfway through lol... Way to start working on scanlation again after like a month of slacking. Well I am just using stroke now.

--Edit--

Well I am slowly working on chapter and the translations are not even making sense to me now... so i will figure out something hopefully...

You can tell the popular crush girl isn't gonna be important after this fight because her hair is brown instead of something ridiculous like pink or purple.

Definitely%2BBest%2BGirl.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Stalker girl: Rank up.

She is now the best.

and stalker nagato saves the day

Thanks for the update!

Stalker girl is best girl.

Yup. Definitely rooting on Stalker chick on this one. Who knows, she might be a Yandere.

I am torn on liking this or not. I am also kinda rooting for the same girl, but if she a yandere i not wanna like that....

Yup. Definitely rooting on Stalker chick on this one. Who knows, she might be a Yandere.

aper thingy - so deep.

*Fatal blow misses*

"You dodged that attack. You must be good at sports."

First, you get pregnant. Now, your girflriend tries to kill you because you've got someone else's baby.

Damn... What could possibly happen next? The Stalker girl is really a Magical Sailor Princess from the Reverse Moon?

I think you are reading something different than what i am releasing lol.

First, you get pregnant. Now, your girflriend tries to kill you because you've got someone else's baby.

Damn... What could possibly happen next? The Stalker girl is really a Magical Sailor Princess from the Reverse Moon?

Sorry for the 2 week delay. I tried to have a joint with Demonics but since only thing that was completed during those 2 weeks were cleans, I decided to work on this today.

whot

male pregnancy :o

Alternatively he could have eaten it.

male pregnancy :o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics