Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 324votes)

Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra

Alt Names: alt 辻浦さんとチュパカブラalt 辻浦同学与卓柏卡布拉alt Tsujiura and the Chupacabraalt Tsujiura et le Chupacabraalt Tsujiura y el Chupacabra
Author: Sakurai Atsuhito
Artist: Sakurai Atsuhito
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An ordinary, bored, bullied high-school boy. A mysterious, frail and cute transfer student who just happens to be a feared delinquent and studies the chupacabra. They meet and start "going out" together. What can go wrong?
Go to Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I Found A Solution! New Window 2ghostey4me
  • 0 Replies
Topic Did this just become a Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

678 Comments

I dont know about you, but when i was a kid i watched "jackey chan adventures" and they had an episode on the chupacabra...im still afraid of it now...

I like how it started off as romantic, and then turned into something completely weird, then went back to something sweet again. LMAO! All she needs now is a STAND and she's perfect. XD
Tsujiura-san and what? A chupathingy?! Stop making up mythical animals, Griff!

Hahaha, holy crap, this is funny stuff. Zany and ridiculous to the point of comedy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics