Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 324votes)

Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra

Alt Names: alt 辻浦さんとチュパカブラalt 辻浦同学与卓柏卡布拉alt Tsujiura and the Chupacabraalt Tsujiura et le Chupacabraalt Tsujiura y el Chupacabra
Author: Sakurai Atsuhito
Artist: Sakurai Atsuhito
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An ordinary, bored, bullied high-school boy. A mysterious, frail and cute transfer student who just happens to be a feared delinquent and studies the chupacabra. They meet and start "going out" together. What can go wrong?
Go to Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I Found A Solution! New Window 2ghostey4me
  • 0 Replies
Topic Did this just become a Harem? New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

678 Comments

Wow, 4.95? I mean, it's not bad, ok, but, really, 4.95?

Spoiler

This manga is oddly familiar................... lol.

This could be epic if he grows some cajones.

It's gone down a bit but, well… let's face it, on this site the grading scale goes from 3 to 5. I haven't see many series with less than 4. Probably because the people who hate a series don't even bother rating it, I don't know.

(when I see that something like To Love-Ru has a higher grade than Umineko no Naku Koro ni, I kind of want to cry, but hey.)

And that is why I give everything a 1 star.

That hair, though. Looks like Umaru's brother.

I'm not entirely sold on this but I will admit her excuse here totally had me laughing out loud:

Spoiler

weak mc.. not even smart.. hmm skipped..

oh wait I like the enemy... The one who idolizing DMC... okay followed.. for the enemy..

The MC got some stamina... his wits aren't bad either... hmm followed...

that heavy metal dude... was kinda lame... I hope we won't... see him again...

weak mc.. not even smart.. hmm skipped..

oh wait I like the enemy... The one who idolizing DMC... okay followed.. for the enemy..

He keep moving his horn left to right and right to left. Its getting on my nerves.

By the way, am I the only one who finds the MC's haircut totally stupid? >.<

That's why it's called a ahoge.

Inb4 her stand is Stardust Chupacabra

Ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora
lol another Jojo

Rude, some of us can't control our bed hair. It's not like I wished for my fierce cowlick.

I got the same one when I sleep on bent hair, looks absolutely stupid

"I...I was so scared...these people forced me to come to a place like this...and then...they started sticking themselves into the wall..."

...you have to see it to believe it.

And that was just the prologue

The premise seems fun as hell, but boy this first chapter felt way too fast, almost like a summary. Three pages to present the MC, three pages to present the new transfer student and her activities, then he discovers her secret and they do stuff together but wait a wild deliquent appears then stuff happens and will you go out with me? All in 40 pages.

You could say it fits with the characters and the tone, but still, I hope the next chapters take their time a little more.

Hell yeah I'm on board.

This has potential to be something like Onidere or even Yandere Kanojo. I hope it'll last long

CHUPACABRAS ARE NOT CUTE!!!!

lol I know but she likes them so I was thinking she finds it cute.

and if his reactions are like yours then it will be amusing haha

I am waiting for her to say to the guy:

"You are cute like a chupacabra"

lol XD

CHUPACABRAS ARE NOT CUTE!!!!

I am waiting for her to say to the guy:

"You are cute like a chupacabra"

lol XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics