Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 489votes)

Futari no Renai Shoka

Alt Names: alt ふたりの恋愛書架alt İkimizin Aşk Kitaplığıalt Our Bookshelf Romance
Author: Yamazaki Kore
Artist: Yamazaki Kore
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From MangaHelpers:

Kanako is a young woman who is running an old book store. One day, a customer comes in who shares her taste in books. He's a teenager named Akio, and he and Kanako quickly find that their taste in books is only the first of many ways that they fit together well. Kanako immediately realizes she wants him, and soon blurts out awkward things, like proposals of marriage and cohabitation. Despite their different ages and their awkwardness, it seems like their relationship has the potential to grow into something beautiful.
Go to Futari no Renai Shoka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic After re-reading... it doesn't seem so sweet New Window Daktyl
  • 17 Replies

349 Comments

3f4d275d182634daed6b43ecfcb5c5d0468788a9

Whoa!

(follow)-> 5-stars

Well, talk about parents-complex.

Since the first time I saw this on manga-updates, I wished for it to be translated. Thank you kind Maigo fairy.

By the way, I really like the design of Kanako, simple but cute (and those hot pants in the beginning, hehe. Perv-mode off).

Instant goosebumps. Instant follow <3

Yes, finally!

Rather than "It's the author who made Mahou Tsukai no Yome", it's the other way around. Mahou Tsukai no Yome was promising, because it was a manga by the same author as Futari no Renai Shouka!

P.S. This manga is great all way through, not just the first chapter :)

*Looks at author's works*

Oh shit, it's the guy who made Mahou Tsukai no Yome! Insta-follow! I've already got the latter on pre-order!

Also, this manga is complete at two volumes according to MU, and seems to a nice vanilla relationship similar to Bonnouji in a way. I'm excited for anything Yamazaki-sensei does.

More info. on the manga by Crimson-Flower here

Holy hell! Same as *THAT* manga? Hell yeah! Also, where can you preorder Tsukai? In English?

I bet this guy gets A's in his classes

Only on humanities

I started my training "Memorize everything I read."

This is Bullsh*t!! No girls ever confessed to me, moreover proposed to me. The Author really wants to make the readers angry, especially "those" readers.

GOSH!! I hate you. Why u do dis to me

INSTA-FOLLOW

some author just want to watch the readers burn!!

followed

the hell!!!

instant follow

What...the... is this like the fastest romantic development and outcome in the history of manga!? Seriously, how the hell does this work?

...Followed.

*Looks at author's works*

Oh shit, it's the guy who made Mahou Tsukai no Yome! Insta-follow! I've already got the latter on pre-order!

Also, this manga is complete at two volumes according to MU, and seems to a nice vanilla relationship similar to Bonnouji in a way. I'm excited for anything Yamazaki-sensei does.

More info. on the manga by Crimson-Flower here

It starts with a bang, I see... XD

This not gonna be good, sure they got chemistry, but the reason she asked him for marriage because he provided nostalgia memories of her dear ones, not because she know him well or truly love him, i suspect we're gonna have married couple troubles cliche until they finally profess each other's love and start over again

Works for me!  When it clicks, it clicks!  Grab on to each other and get going!  Life's too short.

If this can get a girl asking you to marry her. Ill start memorizing some random book now :P

This what romance manga must be, not draging at all

Well its mahou tsukai no yome author
This author work always awesome

This must be a one shot...Who put that "On going" status. I will have him/her boil in oil.

well actually it seems to have to volumes...

Are you sick of romance mangas where it takes the couple 200+ chapters to admit their feelings?

LOOK

NO

FURTHER

This must be a one shot...Who put that "On going" status. I will have him/her boil in oil.

well, this doesn't fuck around in progressing things, screw it I'm interested, gonna follow this 

I bet this guy gets A's in his classes

Well, that's escalated quickly

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics