Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 256votes)

Only Sense Online

Alt Names: alt オンリーセンス・オンラインalt O.S.Oalt Only Sense Onlinealt OSO
Author: Aloha Zachou
Artist: Hani Kuraun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utilizing a system called "Sense," each player aims to create their unique character in the VRMMORPG "Only Sense Online." Joining this realm is Yun, an absolute beginner in the world of gaming, equipped with some of the worst customized "Sense" ever. While his two sisters, both veterans in this world, criticize his choices of equipment, he continues to delve into the skill sets he has acquired. Along his way, he meets the art of "production" and people that have mastered this art. Watch as a total novice creates a revolution in the gaming world and create the "ultimate" support class.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS02000015010000_68/
Go to Only Sense Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The many many problems with the accelerated time bonus event camping arc. New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies
Topic My translation efforts New Window overkillscans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Only Sense Online Light Novel Translations New Window junior1210
  • 3 Replies
Topic Only Sense Online Translated Raws New Window banisher
  • 5 Replies

548 Comments

I was reading the LN version on krytik´s page but was unable to keep going after vol05, I really wanted to keep going only for the sense of completion but  jezzh, I´m not an M.
On the other hand we have https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/toaru-ossan-no-vrmmo-katsudouki-r12453, same premise but different execution and I´m enjoying it way more.

YUN IS JUSTICE ~

The whole point of Only Sense Online is that you play it the way you want. You don't have to be the most efficient, Yun manages to have fun playing without pro gaming strats how could you completely miss the whole point of the story.

7 volumes in and he's still arguably the weakest member of the main cast in regards to direct combat, but he does fill his niche as a ranged support, crafter and "combat medic" quite well.

Most of the main cast are hardcore gamers looking to level up as fast and far as possible. MC isn't a hardcore gamer and doesn't really care to level up except to play with his little sister and friends.

Spoiler

"worst customized Sense ever" several chapters later he'll become OP as fk cause awesome writing.[/size]

7 volumes in and he's still arguably the weakest member of the main cast in regards to direct combat, but he does fill his niche as a ranged support, crafter and "combat medic" quite well.

Hmm, I kinda liked novel's drawing more. Sei's eyes look weird here.

"worst customized Sense ever" several chapters later he'll become OP as fk cause awesome writing.

No, he won't. It's based on LN, you can read them by yourself if you want - I think they weren't taken down from the translator's site yet.

Hmm I liked the LN. Really laid back which is a nice change of pace sometimes. Since I prefer the denser information in LN's I probably wont read the manga. 

"worst customized Sense ever" several chapters later he'll become OP as fk cause awesome writing.

I've read up to the 2nd volume, and what I have to say is....Definitely worth a read, but don't expect anything mind blowing or garry stus. It's a form of slice-of-life, and very laid back, at least initially.
The story basically follows a guy whom does not want to pursue anything. He has very little, to no ambitions. He does not want to play with others, he does not want to "create" anything, and he does not really want to be the best. He just wants to kick back, and observe the fantasy world before him.
Theoretically, that is completely fine. But the problem being, is that the protagonist wants to be a Crafter, a creator of some sort. Yet, the protagonist is mind-buggingly uncreative. There are so many things which he could've done, but due to a complete lack of common-sense, he never pursues them.
I got the impression the focus is Yun's crafting....Yet, the crafting he tries to pursue, is incredibly limited and uncreative.A story about imagination, does not have any imagination. What the frick?
But, it's not all bad. The characters are overall average-grade amusing, and the story itself is average-grade amusing as well.
It's fine.
It's okay.
It's "meh".
It's a story which shoe-laces itself together with the very little plot it has together. It honestly felt like the author kept going: "Oooh! I have an idea!" and then completely forgot what he was trying to do. There's no substantial focus to hang on.
Spoiler-rant:

Spoiler

Long story short: It honestly feels like the protagonist simply does not give a fuck. He doesn't care. About anything. There are so many things he can do as a crafter, yet he never pursues ANY of them. The prota forcefully limits himself for NO reason other than: "gotta pad out the story lol".
There's so much I can say about this series, but overall it's just "meh". It's "okay". It's not good, or overly horrible.
It's just: "meh, I guess."
The only reason I read that long was because I'm a moron whom has to finish what he reads.

I gave up midway, the feeling of loss inside me while reading this on krytyks got too strong and I couldn t go on any longer.

SoL genre should be added while Cooking removed. It's not an element of the game until volume 2 or 3, I think. And even then it's not very focused on cooking.

Is there a page missing between 9 and 10?

He asks what their playstyles are and all of a sudden skips to him saying that they use distinctive styles without saying what they were.

I've read up to the 2nd volume, and what I have to say is....
Definitely worth a read, but don't expect anything mind blowing or garry stus. It's a form of slice-of-life, and very laid back, at least initially.
The story basically follows a guy whom does not want to pursue anything. He has very little, to no ambitions. He does not want to play with others, he does not want to "create" anything, and he does not really want to be the best. He just wants to kick back, and observe the fantasy world before him.
Theoretically, that is completely fine. But the problem being, is that the protagonist wants to be a Crafter, a creator of some sort. Yet, the protagonist is mind-buggingly uncreative. There are so many things which he could've done, but due to a complete lack of common-sense, he never pursues them.

I got the impression the focus is Yun's crafting....Yet, the crafting he tries to pursue, is incredibly limited and uncreative.

Spoiler

I disagree with your analysis of the storyline. MC isn't trying for most effective/high efficiency play style. There are several reasons  for it that are laid out in the comments section on Krytyk's site if you're interested in them. The MC is a little dense at times, but what MC isn't? BTW, you're wrong about the rings, the MC did exactly that in the 3rd book. Why didn't he continue? Because the skills system allows a player to level faster without buffs than with them. That was explained in the second book. Other rebuttals and explanations to your complaints are outlined in the comments section.

Once again, I thought it was/is a great story, worth reading and highly encourage others to visit Krytyk's site to read the translations.

I've read up to the 2nd volume, and what I have to say is....
Definitely worth a read, but don't expect anything mind blowing or garry stus. It's a form of slice-of-life, and very laid back, at least initially.

I got the impression the focus is Yun's crafting....Yet, the crafting he tries to pursue, is incredibly limited and uncreative.

A story about imagination, does not have any imagination. What the frick?

But, it's not all bad. The characters are overall average-grade amusing, and the story itself is average-grade amusing as well.
It's fine.
It's okay.
It's "meh".
It's a story which shoe-laces itself together with the very little plot it has together. It honestly felt like the author kept going: "Oooh! I have an idea!" and then completely forgot what he was trying to do. There's no substantial focus to hang on.

Spoiler-rant:

Spoiler

Long story short: It honestly feels like the protagonist simply does not give a fuck. He doesn't care. About anything. There are so many things he can do as a crafter, yet he never pursues ANY of them. The prota forcefully limits himself for NO reason other than: "gotta pad out the story lol".

There's so much I can say about this series, but overall it's just "meh". It's "okay". It's not good, or overly horrible.
It's just: "meh, I guess."
The only reason I read that long was because I'm a moron whom has to finish what he reads.

Just read all of the available LNs. Holy shit, that is a good story. if any group licks it up I'll be an instant follow for sure.

Hope some group picks this up, looks good and I like the premise.

looks good, but not keen on gender bender...

4th chapter is out

Action, adventure, fantasy, gender bender

...cooking.

I'm following this just for that. And the girl in the back/left.

idk... i've read the light novel... the first volume was good but volume 2 and 3 were meh

that's an interesting mix of genres

also, i think it's time for a 'vrmmo' tag to exist. than again, it could be just a passing fad, like zombies.

So far 3 chapters has been released.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics