Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 157votes)

Santa (Silyeong)

Alt Names: alt 산타
Author: Silyeong
Artist: Silyeong
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After years in an abusive household, Bell fled from her hopeless situation.
After being left bloody and beaten on the side of the road, she experienced a Christmas miracle.
Original Webcomic: http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/santa
Go to Santa (Silyeong) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cookies strange obsession with bell New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

111 Comments

(Free) raw's at Ch36.

So the first season covered everyone's past. Makes me want to cry T^T Cookie is so adorable! He's so innocent lol.

I think it's because we're not used to quite such a direct collision between squee-inducing vanilla-sugar-shock cuteness and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I figured it out.

We're presented with a realistic and horrifying scenario, which is succeeded by a scenario with fairly high fantasy and cuteness. The former, and such things like it, happen all the time. But the latter only occurs (in yon reality) inside one's own imagination.

Or something. I'm not a scientist.

I think it's because we're not used to quite such a direct collision between squee-inducing vanilla-sugar-shock cuteness and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Basically it's like if Truck-san is driven by Nukos all along?

Abrupt transition? You mean... POV change? Style change? 

TBH this already has abrupt transitions in the form of emotional roller coasters.  

or do you just mean translation speed? I don't think anyone expects 25 chapters a week as a normal schedule.  Thanks for the translations.

Just a note for everybody reading; all the translations for the first season (28 chapters + prologue) are done, so, we'll be keeping this quick rate of release.

yasss. thats awesome!! thanks so much!

I don't know if I'm just a pessimist but I hope the twist to this series isn't that she's like in a coma at a hospital and dreaming all this.

I don't know if I'm just a pessimist but I hope the twist to this series isn't that she's like in a coma at a hospital and dreaming all this.

That's freaking awesome! Wait... does this mean there's a second season (or that there will be one)!?

There is indeed a second season. A lot of series (Black Haze, Santa, some others) moved off of ttale, it seems, and they migrated to foxtoon. So, although its second season isn't on ttale, it is on foxtoon. Here's the link, if you're interested. 

https://www.foxtoon.com/comic/santa

Just a note for everybody reading; all the translations for the first season (28 chapters + prologue) are done, so, we'll be keeping this quick rate of release.

That's freaking awesome! Wait... does this mean there's a second season (or that there will be one)!?

Hmm ... this one is actually not that bad. I kinda like it. :)

Jesus this is really heartbreaking to read.

Healer :(

Backstories like those are such cheap shots to the feels. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Right in the feels! T^T

Holy crap actually made my eyes tear up a little...

Ah, bittersweet goodness . . . go ahead, play my heartstrings!

Dear god, healer...whyyyyyyy

Hoo-ee. Feel 'em tears welling up.

Daawwwwww!!! It's so cute and fluffy! >_<

This girl's eyes... I think she's an arbiter from Death Parade.XD

They all have strange eyes, except Santa.  Rather beautiful, but definitely weird.

Dear god this is so flipping cute! and such a cute drawing style too...omfg.

(insta-follows)

Cinderella meets Santa and Rudolph? I see a resemblance between his red eyes and the famous red nose!

So cute. So sweet. Like the Christmas cookies we had as kids...

Cute comic. Let's hope this one doesn't get removed.

The Korean comics that get removed are from Naver. This is from ttale.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics