Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 158votes)

Rengoku no Karma

Alt Names: alt พลิกชะตาชำระบาปalt 炼狱之业alt 煉獄のカルマalt Karma del Purgatorioalt Karma of Purgatoryalt Rengoku no Karuma
Author: Hirose Shun
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto does not have it easy. He gets bullied in School and has problems with his father due to skipping School.

His outlook on life brightens when Kirisaki, a girl in his class, compliments his drawing skills. A while later he sees her getting harassed by the ringleader of his bullies. He decides to intervene, but is cut short by the revelation that she is the ringleaders girlfriend who incited the bullying in the first place.

Depressed by his situation Makoto decides to kill himself. He lands in purgatory, neither Heaven nor Hell with the mission to save the lives of six people, whose life will be negatively affected by his suicide...

His father, his bullies and Kirisaki.
Go to Rengoku no Karma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 1 discussion New Window Gogogamera
  • 0 Replies

161 Comments

feed me moar

Thank you Wakga group. Been following the raws and waiting for someone to pick this one up.

...and I'm sold , folllowed , but that shounen tag ..aaarrrghh, i know it's age demographic and $#!% , but the feel is seinen from the beginning to the end ... I mean check the spoiler , how can that be shounen ...

Spoiler

Not all shounen magazine avoid harder tones and blood. Just like some shoujo magazine have a no sex rule and some allows it.

They might be demographics but there's demographics within demographics when it comes to magazines. Some may target 10-13 some 14-17 and so on.

Edit: sorry for double post, phone went cray on me.
I wonder which girl/woman wore or gave the bully that hairclip. might just be just me but he's always wearing it in ch1 and on the vol cover. I find it strange that some asshole bully guy would wear such thing. Maybe it has sentimental value? I know it's hard to picture him being anything than a souless person but I find it odd.

I hope not every volume is going to be about saving the 6 people that drove you to suicide. Because fuck them.

...and I'm sold  , folllowed , but that shounen tag ..aaarrrghh, i know it's age demographic and $#!% , but the feel is seinen from the beginning to the end ... I mean check the spoiler , how can that be shounen ... 

Spoiler

That cover intrigues me, he's so happy the guy is dead it seems like.

Edit : Well... After reading the chapter this is making lots of sense.

I wonder how he's going to "save" 6 people.
Well guess I gotta read for his revenge sex

Neat enough so far, following!

good stuff , followed

~followed

really peaked my interest

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics