Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 158votes)

Rengoku no Karma

Alt Names: alt พลิกชะตาชำระบาปalt 炼狱之业alt 煉獄のカルマalt Karma del Purgatorioalt Karma of Purgatoryalt Rengoku no Karuma
Author: Hirose Shun
Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makoto does not have it easy. He gets bullied in School and has problems with his father due to skipping School.

His outlook on life brightens when Kirisaki, a girl in his class, compliments his drawing skills. A while later he sees her getting harassed by the ringleader of his bullies. He decides to intervene, but is cut short by the revelation that she is the ringleaders girlfriend who incited the bullying in the first place.

Depressed by his situation Makoto decides to kill himself. He lands in purgatory, neither Heaven nor Hell with the mission to save the lives of six people, whose life will be negatively affected by his suicide...

His father, his bullies and Kirisaki.
Go to Rengoku no Karma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 1 discussion New Window Gogogamera
  • 0 Replies

161 Comments

Talk about the whole world being against him. And really, bravo on the author´s part for making us really emphasis with the MC.

That blonde guy and that bitch though...

Oh shit this is interesting as fuck.

I dunno if my heart can take the drama.

Oh goodie, someone else picked it up! Thank you for all the hard work.

Psst. It's me. I apologize for some of the PR errors we found in the new release TT.TT)/ We'll make a re-upload as soon as our lead PR guy comes back.

*rolls out the door*

Was the artist Ooima's assistant or something?

What I've learned from this and some other manga is: bullied ? then become the bad guy yourself, at least it's better than suicide lol

Heh. PKX's group is doing it. 

• PKX likes this

I've been looking forward to this chapter!

Thank you for your hard work ;;

oh, thanks for the update!

Helloo indeed the translator has dropped this manga but but but as a representative of Muninki, we have decided to pick up this project and are currently working on chapter 3 :D

*whispers* We're kind of slow though so you may have to be a little patient but we're definitely working on it!

good stuff sadly the translator dropped the manga 

Are you sure about this?

good stuff sadly the translator dropped the manga 

It appears that Wakga dropped the project  :(  

Suicide always hurts love ones while the cause usually are never affected at all.

That being said since he can impact the world the "ideal" ending to this manga would be saving all 6 suffering misfortunes and killing/disfiguring the 6 causes. Im thinking death by a thousand cuts on the blonde guy's penis and shoving a burning crocadile up the uber bitch's vagina because karma

This series reminds me of Girls Go Around. http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/girls-go-around-r9856

wait a sec. she saw him about to commit suicide and instead of trying to help she decided to take a picture? hm...what a dick move.

i'm a bit confused. instead of kirisaki, isnt that girl hinata? so who actually gave the picture to fuwa?

I apologize. it was Hinata who gave the picture.

Thank God photography chan will be saved no matter what

Major

Spoiler

Hopefully Wakga can continue the series. Or else, I better look for someone who can clean/redraw...

i'm a bit confused. instead of kirisaki, isnt that girl hinata? so who actually gave the picture to fuwa?

Hmmm, where have you been following the raws? I looked it up for a while on google, but could not find any for this series.

http://www(dot)kingsmanga(dot)net/rengoku-no-karma-7/not the raws but does well enough

Phew. That is an unflinchingly tough premise. The people who suffer most from your actions are sometimes those you'd least expect. It'll be a rough read at times, but I think that's a great premise for a series.

Hmmm, where have you been following the raws? I looked it up for a while on google, but could not find any for this series.

I download the whole magazine, so I had access to the raws. It' just out there, you just need to find the right sites to go.

Thank you Wakga group. Been following the raws and waiting for someone to pick this one up.

Can some plese spoil me, WTF happend in chapter 20 (end of case one)? Pretty please.

Major

Spoiler

Hopefully Wakga can continue the series. Or else, I better look for someone who can clean/redraw...

Can some plese spoil me, WTF happend in chapter 20 (end of case one)? Pretty please.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics