Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 69votes)

Inukai x Tribe

Alt Names: alt イヌカイ×トライヴalt Inukai Tribealt Unidade Inukai
Author: Harada Anjyu
Artist: Ayamura Kirihito
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Kuzoku": beings that descend from the spirits of legend and lurk in the darkness of this world.

The "Inukai Unit": A state-certified unit that uses the very same power as the Kuzoku to investigate the supernatural cases that they cause.

The dark horror action that illustrates the individual lives of the Inukai Tribe, begins now.

Official Site: http://www.ganganonline.com/comic/inukai/
Go to Inukai x Tribe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

This screams a bit of ZKC xD

The chief remind me of Persona 5 MC lol...

With the mask and that hair too...

And glasses in his normal mode...

Oh-ho, so he starts out with a battle harem, eh...how luxurious. Truly, living a pedophile's dream.

Normally png offers a pretty good compression rate without any loss of detail. I don't know that much myself but maybe it is just a matter of changing your save-settings for png. Or sticking to png while working on the chapter and just creating an jpg-version for downloads and uploads (with a program like Irfan View that should be done in less than a minute).

I have to ask though: Do you not encounter at least some inconveniences when sharing files this huge between your staff members?

And just for the record, even though jpg compression theoretically results in a loss of details, with my Irfan View settings ("Save quality: 80") I never once observed a visible drop in quality on my manga pages (I often resize and change file-types of my downloaded manga).

Nope, we haven't faced any inconveniences with sharing files. We share them often over Onedrive sometimes Dropbox, but the downloads don't take that long for most members as far as I know.

I think it might be because on Photoshop when I save the files as png, the compression is "None/Fast" rather than "Small/Slow". I compared a page saved from each type, the small/slow was 1.4 MB while the none/fast was 4.8 MB. I've also tried looking at the "Save for web" which PNG-8 had it for 700 KB. jpg at high res was about the same size as the png saved. I was quite amazed with how much data it took for how I originally saved it. I'm a bit embarrassed, but at the same time enlightened. Although I'm sure it could go a bit smaller, I think it's fine at 700 KB. Well I guess it's good that I've learned this now than later |D I'll go ahead and update the chapters with a faster version (both chapters bumped down to 71 mb total size).

EDIT: Aaaand, both chapters updated. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone. Hopefully the chapters are now loading faster than previous occasions 8)

The conclusion of the prolouge gave us JoJo poses. Now we see an independent Stand! All we need now is for Kurohime or Tugen to scream like Dio...

So did anyone notice that Shadow-boy's hat has a pair of cartoonish angry eyes on it?

The level of exposition though..

Oooh... dude drives a Mini. A proper one too, unlike that modern BMW-made monstrosity. Good on ya, Beansprout-san.

I want more of this. This is pretty good, in my eyes~

Omg so many new manga

He's like a sassy emo Sasuke. Actually scratch that. He's like a sassy Sasuke.

Cool manga, loving the new kid, i hope he doesn't change his goal in later on, i like when we have one dangerous character that's both an ally and enemy. 

Spoiler

It's an attempt to Justify their actions If it's the victims fault then what they are doing is right. That's not to say they are right just that that's why they shift blame.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/308192/inukai-x-tribe_by_tr%C3%A4umerei-scans/3

Spoiler

I don't exactly understand this kind of mentality ...

It's been brought to concern. I have considered, but I didn't think it needed immediate action on my part (since people tend to find a solution on their end). My first scanlation group stuck with png so I assumed to do it as well? I can upload future chapters as jpg. Though on our end, we like consistencty with files types, so suddenly changing to jpg is kinda questionable. I didn't think png would be that bad :'0

Normally png offers a pretty good compression rate without any loss of detail. I don't know that much myself but maybe it is just a matter of changing your save-settings for png. Or sticking to png while working on the chapter and just creating an jpg-version for downloads and uploads (with a program like Irfan View that should be done in less than a minute).

I have to ask though: Do you not encounter at least some inconveniences when sharing files this huge between your staff members?

And just for the record, even though jpg compression theoretically results in a loss of details, with my Irfan View settings ("Save quality: 80") I never once observed a visible drop in quality on my manga pages (I often resize and change file-types of my downloaded manga).

Yeah. The download-archives are 438MB (both chapters). Downloaded it and then resaved every page with irfan view to jpg and now everything sums up to 28MB. The Scanlators should really consider doing that before uploading.

It's been brought to concern. I have considered, but I didn't think it needed immediate action on my part (since people tend to find a solution on their end). My first scanlation group stuck with png so I assumed to do it as well? I can upload future chapters as jpg. Though on our end, we like consistencty with files types, so suddenly changing to jpg is kinda questionable. I didn't think png would be that bad :'0
LMAO! That slap doe.

The file size is HUGE T_T

Yeah. The download-archives are 438MB (both chapters). Downloaded it and then resaved every page with irfan view to jpg and now everything sums up to 28MB. The Scanlators should really consider doing that before uploading.

I went through the hardship of really crappy internet to upload this... (Praise the sun, it came out just fine)

On another note: the biggest asshole (okay not really, but close) in this manga. Man, gotta love the protagonist though for that sweg and sass.

Good Job, 2kb!!! <3 <3 Looking forward more!! <3 <3

I knew that mask reminded me of something...

Spoiler

The file size is HUGE T_T

A really promising mangas, instant follow !

Wow, I really like the art!

That fab-mode is just too much power for one pair of trousers to handle...

cute girls~ and hopefully cute boys in the near future xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics