Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 77votes)

Im - Great Priest Imhotep

Alt Names: alt 大祭司伊姆霍特普alt Imhotepalt Im~イム~
Author: Morishita Makoto
Artist: Morishita Makoto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The great priest Imhotep from ancient Egypt came back to life to find and defeat the Magai, beings that imitate Gods and whose only goal is to bring destruction to the world.

From onetimescans.com
Go to Im - Great Priest Imhotep Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Where did the manga-ka get this "3000 years" business? Imhotep (he was a real person—his name was actually pronounced more like "Yaaym Haatap") lived 4600 years ago; his career spanned most of the 27th century BC.

And the Japanese Wikipedia article even says so.

I don't think Anubis was a wolf. He was a jackal.

Egyptian jackals are actually a kind of wolf.

Title reminded me of Id - The greatest fusion fantasy :( y you do this to me

Couldn't resist.

this chapter somewhat felt forced.

Perhaps chibi Anubis will one day evolve into the Anubis we all love and fear in Puzzle and Dragons.

Pet1000.png

The instant he said, "Call me by my name. . . Imu"

Spoiler

Initiate Follow.

tumblr_inline_mrst7jtzg61qz4rgp.gif

Completed.

Imhotep drinking straight from a bottle like a boss who doesn't give a shit. This more than anything makes me think this will be good.

How to out-god a god using gods in a few easy steps: The Series

Just a thought, but anyone knows if her vocal cords wouldn't have atrophied after 8 years of disuse? Or are they exercized by other activities? At least she shouldn't be able to tsukkomi at full power, I mean perhaps her voice would be weak, I don't know. I just want to know out of curiosity, since I anything that can be ascribed to a wizard doing it won't really bother me in series.

I don't think vocal cords would atrophy, as they're not muscles. They do have some muscle IN them, but I'm not quite certain if they're used a bit when you don't talk. Also, you could see from the beginning (when she roasted her food) that it's not like she NEVER uses them, just not often.

Just a thought, but anyone knows if her vocal cords wouldn't have atrophied after 8 years of disuse? Or are they exercized by other activities? At least she shouldn't be able to tsukkomi at full power, I mean perhaps her voice would be weak, I don't know. I just want to know out of curiosity, since I anything that can be ascribed to a wizard doing it won't really bother me in series.

I considered that as well, but looking at how this manga uses gods and magic and shit, the biological factors that may or may not affect one's vocal chords can kind of be thrown out the window.

Is this somehow related to Garo?

auto bookmark. 9/10 refreshing story 

I can't emphasize the refreshing part enough.

Nice... Following for now.. ^_^

she is cute :) 

is this oneshot or new manga? also thirded!

Chapter 3 comes out on the 12th. There was also a oneshot about a year ago that I remember liking, but I can't remember what the heck it was about. I know it took place completely in Ancient Egypt though, no modern Japan whatsoever.

is this oneshot or new manga? also thirded!

Chapter 3 comes out on the 12th. There was also a oneshot about a year ago that I remember liking, but I can't remember what the heck it was about. I know it took place completely in Ancient Egypt though, no modern Japan whatsoever.

this is interesting....instant follow

This is pretty interesting :o

Not Bad...

Followed...

Didn't Imu-kun mention that himself?  It's probably a case of "You think you're just a normal human but in reality you are..." that's so rampant in anime.

I'll bite, let's see where this merry-go-round spins to.

What an ungrateful girl xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics