Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 77votes)

Im - Great Priest Imhotep

Alt Names: alt 大祭司伊姆霍特普alt Imhotepalt Im~イム~
Author: Morishita Makoto
Artist: Morishita Makoto
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The great priest Imhotep from ancient Egypt came back to life to find and defeat the Magai, beings that imitate Gods and whose only goal is to bring destruction to the world.

From onetimescans.com
Go to Im - Great Priest Imhotep Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

He should have listened to the HEART OF THE CARDS

main character's deepest secret at chapter 6?

i am afraid this manga will not last long,,,

It's pretty much the most popular new series in the magazine, probably isn't going to end any time soon. It gets a ton of color pages, and even got an alternate cover for volume 1 that I scanned.

a140fa432126847.jpg

It gets really good at the end of volume 2 (chapter 7) and after that in the chapters that aren't in a volume yet. I think I've also had cleans for one of the oneshots sitting around for months now, meant to get around to translating that at some point.

main character's deepest secret at chapter 6?

i am afraid this manga will not last long,,,

damn a cliffhanger...

damn a cliffhanger...

a ritual in order to cleanse the world of evil......i want to say are they creating millennium items but we are not in the same situation

new chapters pls :(

Welp, your wish was granted.

new chapters pls :(

I love how the hat sometimes changes its expressions along with Im.

Tch, I don't like Im's personality change.

I'll just read this after the whole manga is complete.

sooo probably in a couple of years at least. ;)

Tch, I don't like Im's personality change.

I'll just read this after the whole manga is complete.

they probably found out where he was sealed and that he could be awakened and decided by themselves it was god's will.

Further explanations is on chapter 6.

I don't understand this kind of characters. If they tell you "it's will of your God" and you think it's true (he doesn't blame the priests) why the hell you complain about it?! You think your God is wrong? Ok, you are blasphemer. You think priests lied and he isn't saviour? Ok, blame the priests. No, he says "i don't agree with that" like some kid who throws tantrums over a toy.

they probably found out where he was sealed and that he could be awakened and decided by themselves it was god's will.

I don't understand this kind of characters. If they tell you "it's will of your God" and you think it's true (he doesn't blame the priests) why the hell you complain about it?! You think your God is wrong? Ok, you are blasphemer. You think priests lied and he isn't saviour? Ok, blame the priests. No, he says "i don't agree with that" like some kid who throws tantrums over a toy.

Kid sure has original hair

flanders-feel_o_257865.jpg

That one was pretty depressing---Then ACTION!!!!

Spoiler

It's time for a cool guy with a hairbangs! Nah, don't like it.

This is very enjoyable so far. I look forward to more.

This is much better than I was expecting it to be.

Oooh an update! Thanks, one time scans!!

To be honest...do you actually expect accurate historical facts from a manga that is not even historical? :3

And if you want historical accuracy, nowhere did the manga explicitly state that Imhotep wasn't 1600 years when he was sealed. 

Wow, you learn something every day. Thanks.

Both means wolf and jackal in the raws. It just that I chose wolf rather jackal because Imhotep were teasing Anubis as a puppy.

Well, both belong to the canis genus so i don't think there is anything wrong with calling jackal a doggy. Nevertheless thank you for your hard work. You are great.

Where did the manga-ka get this "3000 years" business? Imhotep (he was a real person—his name was actually pronounced more like "Yaaym Haatap") lived 4600 years ago; his career spanned most of the 27th century BC.

And the Japanese Wikipedia article even says so.

To be honest...do you actually expect accurate historical facts from a manga that is not even historical? :3

Both means wolf and jackal in the raws. It just that I chose wolf rather jackal because Imhotep were teasing Anubis as a puppy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics