Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 73votes)

Seishun Scrap!

Alt Names: alt 青春SCRAP!
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From MangaHelpers:

A new program has been set in place for a certain area, where children are separated by gender into eastern and western territories. They're raised with no contact with the opposite sex, and made to only focus on their studies. Of course, there are a few bad apples, and the worst of these are sent to a co-ed school with the troublemakers from both sides. Unfortunately, this school soon became known as a place where the teenagers would battle to determine who was the strongest, and many boys and girls tried to be sent there.

At this school, the girls have an advantage, since the boys mysteriously get nosebleeds whenever they look at them. However, the strongest girl, Jun, is shocked to find that the strongest boy, Kyo, doesn't get a nosebleed when he looks at her! It turns out that both of them have had some experience with the opposite sex in the past, and they both have embarrassing secrets in the present... [tethysdust]
Go to Seishun Scrap! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

Jun-chan is so smexy. Pretty sure all of you guys added this on your followed list.

10968493_916789578351843_429056994770917

sexy bunny

Mildly amusing plot but unless the jokes better later on, this is headed for the axe.

my stomach

Just the first chapter and I already ship them. I can already tell that I'm going to have an Armada of Ships through out this manga.

tumblr_m78j7tVJSb1qggcv7o2_500.gif

I laughed so hard at the face they made when they discovered each other's secret wahahahaha

what's the genre????

Lol those nosebleeds o.O

ENJOY

Dem nosebleeds

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dem nosebleeds

nosebleedtilldeath.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics