Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 73votes)

Seishun Scrap!

Alt Names: alt 青春SCRAP!
Author: Attsun
Artist: Attsun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From MangaHelpers:

A new program has been set in place for a certain area, where children are separated by gender into eastern and western territories. They're raised with no contact with the opposite sex, and made to only focus on their studies. Of course, there are a few bad apples, and the worst of these are sent to a co-ed school with the troublemakers from both sides. Unfortunately, this school soon became known as a place where the teenagers would battle to determine who was the strongest, and many boys and girls tried to be sent there.

At this school, the girls have an advantage, since the boys mysteriously get nosebleeds whenever they look at them. However, the strongest girl, Jun, is shocked to find that the strongest boy, Kyo, doesn't get a nosebleed when he looks at her! It turns out that both of them have had some experience with the opposite sex in the past, and they both have embarrassing secrets in the present... [tethysdust]
Go to Seishun Scrap! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

I like the chemistry between the two of them. XD
tumblr_inline_mg0zzfZuvp1rcth0f.gif

Jun-chan is so smexy. Pretty sure all of you guys added this on your followed list.

10968493_916789578351843_429056994770917

sexy bunny

Nyeeess

One definition LOL

The face reactions are priceless. Reminds me of Prison School.

They look like they just climaxed LOL

is it just me, or are the characters really similar to the ones from beelzebub

Anyone else found her secret misogynistic?

I mean he has a, through media, wrong image of women and fantasizes about it but she's become an exhibitionist literally because she was called cute...

No, she became a cosplayer.  The thing is, they both became otakus through contact with outside media.  He became an idol otaku and has an ambition to become an idol.  This way you can make a romantic comedy.

The toughest thing to gloss over is how she want to be thought of as cute by boys, but when they look at her (well, her and her underlings) and think they're cute to the point of having nosebleeds, she somehow doesn't link one thing with the other and is "disappointed".

Gorilla couple best ship.

I mean he has a, through media, wrong image of women and fantasizes about it but she's become an exhibitionist literally because she was called cute...

God damn, it's a fucking manga, get your feminist bullshit out of here

The face reactions are priceless. Reminds me of Prison School.

and maybe she, through media (her sister's computer stream), has the wrong image of men. is that misandry? think not.

he picks up a mag, fantasizes about idealized women. she sees a live stream, fantasizes about idealizing herself.

maybe you could start a rant about "the patriarchy", but it's really just a reflection of today's views on both "sides".

no exp with the opposite sex till an adult= NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Dis gonna be good!

92lhBhQ.gif

Interesting. I wonder what kind of battle these two would have.
Let the embarrassing, cheesy, sweet  battle begin.
Spoiler

the dude had nosebleeds out of his ears

Nosebleeds out of ears?!?!?!?

whats the point of the revolution system?

japan just made their population problem into another worst level

not really, well educated and exposed japanese nowadays choose to be single and using condoms so they wont have children.
 imagine what would happen when these uneducated and unexposed boys and girls got together in their 20s with a free pass, not as opposed gang but potential lovers, the population of japan would be blooming

Rofl, that was hilarious.

whats the point of the revolution system?

japan just made their population problem into another worst level

OH. MY. GOD. ROFL. Followed. Instantly.

His and her face on the last page. XDDD

I need MOAR of this. Didn't laugh this hard since all the Beelzebub nonsense.

ROFL...xD

Really, I laugh so hard read this manga. Especially, when I see the boy's general read ero-magazine and see the girl's general pale face at the rooftop....xD

What made it great is, they didn't turn to be gay even after so long got separate and left clueless with the opposite sex....xD

This is awesome. Mutual blackmail into a relationship. Please. Do it. It'll be fantastic.

That would be.. earbleed

Moral of the chapter:
Boys: 3D != 2D
Girls: Don't believe everything you learn on the internet

Jun will always come out on top. She can use the 'Saotome-Anything-Goes-School-of-Martial-Arts' attacks and take him down.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics