Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 78votes)

Xian Ni

Alt Names: alt 仙逆
Author: Er Gen
Artist: Cal
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

Saints, the most formidable beings under the heaven. Follow Tie Zhu as he entered one of the elite sects: Heng Yue Sect and work his way toward to become a saint.

Original webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76315.html
Go to Xian Ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The novel is definitely worth the read New Window ExtraMushy
  • 0 Replies
Topic according to mangaupdate's this is based of a novel New Window Josh Thomson
  • 5 Replies

176 Comments

Woah wait what, did the MC just suddenly become not a complete pushover?

Your missing at least half or chapter 4 part 2. [Spoiler] The explanations of how he finds that ball with clouds
"This tree is called LingQi" What I think is that that's the thing that happen to women and it's called... pregnancy. LMAO!

Wait, what just happened? Was he dreaming or was he high? XD

probably power overload xD, so he cannot contain it anymore. 

Wait, what just happened? Was he dreaming or was he high? XD

The cover image reminds me so much of the opening to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.

After killing that beast, will he be going back to Sparta now to be it's King?... LMAO!

anyone got link to the raws??

demonicscans is picking this up

-Tobey

Very interesting so far.

shame, i would like to read a summary of what happens next

OSTNT Disbanded, i hope someone picks up this one

It looks like Demonic Scans itend to pick this up http://demonicscans.blogspot.ru/p/projects.html

Argh! Just as things were getting interesting, the project disbanded. Well, here's hoping someone else picks it up or the novel translation becomes available. Great potential with this one.

Does anyone have any where to find the novel to this?

What a way to die, stick through the mouth.
Does anyone know if there is a novel of this and if there is a translation of it.

Good story so far

OSTNT Disbanded, i hope someone picks up this one

I looked through the raws, sucks that you gotta pay to read further on.

interesting..followed

Thanks for the chapter.

Sry, found some errors and it bothers me, the whole chapter is now up, enjoy

Looks interesting, I'v give it a shot!!

looking at the raws not bad..

It's a shame that Manhua have such painfully slow progression. Even assuming translations are churned out on pace, it's going to be rough watching developments unfold. Still, shows some promise!

All of OSTNT's projects have been on point so far, so I have no doubt this one will be amazing as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics