Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 41votes)

AFO Guard

Alt Names: alt アフォガード
Author: Miki Maki
Artist: Miki Maki
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From MangaHelpers:

Aizawa Katori goes to a school with an unusual rule. The nearby, separate school building is full of elite male students, and the school wants to prevent any of the female students from getting involved with them. For this reason, all the girl students are required to wear masks! Katori wears a horse-head mask, but she hasn't given up on getting through to her long-ago childhood friend and crush, Shinra. Shinra also has a crush on Katori from when they were children, but he does not recognize her as the strange horse-headed girl who speaks to him! [tethysdust]
Go to AFO Guard Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic this is going to have to end at some point... predictions? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

65 Comments

That was punny

Nothing warms your heart like 3 minutes in 800W.

Pffft!  That final panel--even if she can't make expressions with her face, since it's shoujo she can still do it with backgrounds!

Spoiler

page 6 and im already dead. picked the fuck up
Looking at it again, this is the one of the few romcoms where the main couple is actually the best couple. Mikami-Korenaga and Ren-Yamato play their shoujo-tropes too straight. Meanwhile, Katori-Shinra is pure wacky stuff, since the comedy comes from both sides.

I really like this couple, it is hard to decide which of the girls I like the most, they all are awesome.

Nothing warms your heart like 3 minutes in 800W.

This is like a shoujo manga for Yuki right now.

Why do I keep on reading this as AFRO Guard still...it's been months already

I need more imouto-chan. Thanks, café scans! <3

The microwave is blushing... Better call the repairman.

In chapter 21, page 12, "placement energy" is "potential energy" in English, and "exercise energy" is "kinetic energy". (Basic Physics terms.)
OMG! Thanks for the updates Café scans! Keep up the good work!

I don't know what I expected but I'm honestly hooked now. It's all just so weird I couldn't stop reading.

The best kind of romcom is when neither of the main couple is right in the head.

Aizawa is adorable, only good things should happen to her.

Wow. I commend Shinra for actually noticing that Aizawa is his childhood friend.
Ren has a talent of "warming things up" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And they should call that creature Gary The Chinchilla.

Thanks for the new chapter! :D

Laugh at that squirrel eye lol

every ship in this manga bring unlimited amount of sugar, i wonder how long i can keep up with that when i didn't even have insulin.

*dies from cuteness 5 minutes later*

I ship them so much!

We seem to be branching out towards a more ensemble cast of weirdos.  That's usually good for this kind of comedy, gives you a bit more variety to riff on.

I really love how all girls in manga usually drawn beautiful except the one that meant to be ugly mmm...

Aaaaand the number of ships increases. Which one will sail first?

Indeed! Plus isn't this the first time we've actually seen Rin chan's face? Cute! :)

Aaaaand the number of ships increases. Which one will sail first?

The masks are not even really that "freakish" 

I was with you up to this part.

I do agree that, to the extent that the masks mean anything except a convenient hook for comedy, if anything they're making fun of the administration's mindset and that sort of anti-woman prudery rather than endorsing it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics