Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.57 - 84votes)

Coiling Dragon

Alt Names: alt Bàn Longalt Crouching Dragonalt 盘龙alt Panlong
Author: I Eat Tomatoes
Artist: Tong Yi Ming
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Linley is a young noble of a declining, once-powerful clan which once dominated the world. He has large aspirations and wants to save his clan. Linley's journey begins with an accident when he discovers a ring. He took a liking to this ring, which had a dragon carved coiling around it. Upon being injured during a battle between two powerful fighters he discovers that his ring is not what he thought it was and possesses powers beyond his imagination.

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/64615.html
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/510331
Go to Coiling Dragon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Differences between LN and Manhua New Window darkdoepie
  • 4 Replies

120 Comments

Huh ... Well, I actually like the art.

nuu its ruining the light novel for me

so. different. what. I'm confused.

Well this was laughable.Grandma Delin,what a nice body fitting uniform you have there!Why for you to better **********,child >.<

Time to go to sleep 1:30 AM here(shiver me timbers it`s late) since I`ll sleep ~6 hours...

Best of luck translator,with this story that resembles CD(I wonder if there were copyright problems...) 

thats partly ruined the novel well atleast in bold letters its says loosely the only thing i see thats around the same are names 

I can't believe this is a thing. Thanks!

Umm? Grandpa Cowart! What nice breasts you have! Its to get better ratings 

young Linley.....

What is with this wolf in human clothing like bullshit?

This some fucked up shit man fuck this.

If this is pretty accurate to the wuxia welcome aboard the feels train my friends.

Not even close...

This took some liberties =D

Grandpa Cowart looks surprisingly feminine....

Big liberties.

When they decide to adapt novel in manhua, they kill the plot more often than not by skipping some parts or changing characters, their stories or whatever. You have seen this in Coiling Dragon.

Another example: Douluo Dalu.

At least the novel is way 10000000x better.

If this is pretty accurate to the wuxia welcome aboard the feels train my friends.

True to be told, I always believe that early part lake female character...

...I guess they fix that now?

This took some liberties =D

Grandpa Cowart looks surprisingly feminine....

Grandpa Cowart looks a little different then I imagined. 

**Spolier?**

Can't say im surprised that they turned a thousand year old powerful man into a hot female, it just does well for the ratings.

Probably my favorite light novel ever. This and Moonlight Sculptor getting manhuas is pretty fuckin awesome. Hopefully it does well.

Grandpa Cowart looks a little different then I imagined. 

Why put that awesome cover while the manhwa/manga art is so bad QQ

I like the novel cover, but I do see your point. Give me a moment...

They turned Dolin Cowart into a girl!?

Cry definitely cry!

Why put that awesome cover while the manhwa/manga art is so bad QQ

Don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Thx for the translations!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics