Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 190votes)

There's a Demon Lord on the Floor

Alt Names: alt 地板下的魔王大人alt フロアに魔王がいますalt Floor ni Maou ga Imasualt 플로어에 마왕이 있습니다alt There's a Demon Lord on the (Restaurant) Floor
Author: Hato
Artist: Kawakami Masaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amon Patricia is a Demon Lord who ruled the land but after just barely escaping the Clan of Light finds her way to the Human World. Now there, she goes about searching for work and starts by looking at a family restaurant by the name of "Humming Dining" . With her seemingly bottomless appetite and love of our hero's food, will our hero be able to keep his sanity as he goes about making her an exemplary employee AND fill her stomach?!
Go to There's a Demon Lord on the Floor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

256 Comments

Working! + The Devil is a Part Timer + I Couldn't Become a Hero So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job? Sure, I'm in.

You forgot to add Family Guy. Y'know, because of the extremely dark aura of mediocre imitation variation it seems to have.

I hope they at least have some fart jokes and the male gets molested by a bull.
Protagonist uses leftover cooking.
Maou tamed!

The way to trap a loli is... with your cooking!!!

I wonder

Is this guy related to a certain Shield using hero...considering their cooking skill and the ability to attract creature that beg for their food all the time.

I was thinking he is the cousin of a certain hero that has to work as a salesman of an electronic appliances store. 

well see how this progress. I am expecting an ecchi misunderstanding every now and then. Let me have my funny erotic moments and i am good.

I thought he is related to certain foodgasm master that is currently studying at cooking school.

Spoiler

So funny

Hmm, the plot(s) is(are) interesting...

a bit late for the demon lord heroine fad don't u think?

but whatever, the art is super good, and funny as hell too

Oh look another "demon lord loses his/her powers and has to co-operate with the hero, what a TWIST!" series  Nevar been done before.

Oh yes, i'll cook for her everyday. If you know what i mean

Hmm.. Following for now.. ^_^

For a second I thought the helmet guy would take of his head...

Cooking manga?  Followed.

To be more precised, the only dish shows is omelet rice.

Did anyone else realize that Kouichi's leg was cut off on page 28?

that's his apron you are looking at.

you can still see both his legs too.

Funny, Cute, and... Fanservice... followed!

Did anyone else realize that Kouichi's leg was cut off on page 28?

Ok this is followed.

Goddam. I was lost but now I'm found. Thank you based god.

Cooking manga?  Followed.

This seriously isn't an LN? It has like ALL the signs of being an LN. Well except it doesn't have a horrendous mouthful of a name. Still the arts good and the characters are interesting so I'll give it a follow

... if this is an LN promoshun... I'm going to rapidly brush a dog.

It's an original manga in that there is no other medium that exists for the series.

Really disappointed Deus Ex picked this up. Guess we really do have to do this series now.

Loli checked, boobs checked, twin tails checked, kuudere checked, mushroom checked. Insta-follow.

Oh, and dem boobs = automatic follow.

They should hire her as security guard... How many restaurants can boast of having a Demon Lord as security? >.> Yeah. Not even top-notch restaurants can! :P

Oh dang, need more!

Working! + The Devil is a Part Timer + I Couldn't Become a Hero So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job? Sure, I'm in.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics