Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 41votes)

Retort Pouch!

Alt Names: alt レトルトパウチ!
Author: Yokoyari Mengo
Artist: Yokoyari Mengo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 20XX, the decline in birth rates is a serious problem. To counter this, the government has established an outrageous academy. The academy's goal: "To teach boys and girls how to properly date, and in the near-future create good families through marriage." In a school where the doctrine of "love" has gotten out of hand unfolds the ultimate love battle of two virgins!
Go to Retort Pouch! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

i saw that there is only chapter 6 available, and well, I figure people deserve better. so I guess I'll try to do more.

ps. I missed the part about TENGA until i googled it.   

Thanks Katsudon!

i saw that there is only chapter 6 available, and well, I figure people deserve better. so I guess I'll try to do more.

ps. I missed the part about TENGA until i googled it.   

wtf, suddenly jump to chapter 6???

it actually started with chapter 6.

in short #1onlii released chapter 6 and now someone picked this up

wtf, suddenly jump to chapter 6???

Spoiler

this school's paradise! WTF is wrong with this dude?

This manga is something else. I'm going to enjoy this

Thanks for the update regardless

Thanks PlotTwist no Fansub for the update.

(Y)

Thanks PlotTwist no Fansub for the update.

This is too deep for a supposed virgin vs non-virgin talk.

Spoiler

this is the author of Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou. Followed, but gotta wait for chapter 1-5. Lazyfag, you did it on purpose....

I hope you did it to make other scanlators pick this up.

FYI artist not author

Author of that series is Okamoto Lynn (Elfen Lied, Gokukoku no Brynhildr)

this is the author of Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou. Followed, but gotta wait for chapter 1-5. Lazyfag, you did it on purpose....

yea the problem is that most scanlators, that have any decency, will not barge on others people work ... so good luck in finding someone this year .

..........WHAT??????????

I don't understand what's going on.

Edit: is it that he only does one chapter per series? I don't see what the problem is though.

I'm pretty sure it's because he did a random chapter. Kinda hard to understand what's going on when chapter 1-5 is mising. lol

I don't understand what's going on.

Edit: is it that he only does one chapter per series? I don't see what the problem is though.

Everyone is talking about the translator and I'm here wondering who the hell named their daughter Tenga.

Lol what a troll, better wait then miseryplz.gif?1

I don't get why not translating the first chapter, but thanks anyway.

What's going on? All I see nowadays is that appropriate series are taken down without any valid reason.

This manga seems good, but I cannot find the first 5 chapters. :(

im pretty sure there arent any chapters lazyfag only does one and im guessing he choses the chapter randomly or someone pm'd him for a translation but thats just my take also chapters taken down due to DMCA 

the only criminal behavior here is this faggot trying to ruin bato.to for everyone .. gotta find that report button , it can't possibly be allowed for a member to ruin so many series , just so he can have fun trolling , fk yo face aswipe

16ca056a9a.jpg
In series-related discussion, the art's pretty and all, but I have qualms about the setting.

the only criminal behavior here is this faggot trying to ruin bato.to for everyone .. gotta find that report button , it can't possibly be allowed for a member to ruin so many series , just so he can have fun trolling , fk yo face aswipe

What's going on? All I see nowadays is that appropriate series are taken down without any valid reason.

This manga seems good, but I cannot find the first 5 chapters. :(

Hahaha, wow, calm down, he's not DDoSing the website or anything. It brings more attention to the series, right?
Gotta have a modicum of humour there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics