Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 25votes)

Sasori

Alt Names: alt さそりalt さそり 女囚701号編 (キングシリーズ 漫画スーパーワイド)alt Female Prisoner Scorpionalt Prison Break SASORIalt Prison Break Sasori - Female Prisoner #701alt Scorpion
Author: Shinohara Tohru
Artist: Shinohara Tohru
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A tale of one woman's revenge. After being sent to prison for attempted murder, Nami Matsushima struggles to survive torture from the guards and her cellmates, so that she can escape and take revenge on the man who's responsible for all her pain.
Go to Sasori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

FREEDOM!!

Geeze, in ch.8 you still have those other women planning stuff.  Man, if I were some of those other inmates, I would have definitely clued in by now that it's best not to fuck with her.

CELL 12 ASAP!!!!!!  o_o

The law doesnt always mean justice! Sweet Akiko will be back, as she is now a sign for events to come! I cant wait for the nexy installment! Thank you!!!

she's freaking awesome

Not clear at all.  She might, she might not.  She helped the mute woman, but was that partly out of compassion or just because she needed a helper to make her plans work?  We have nothing to tell us either way.

What we do know is that she is comfortable using very devious methods in cold blood to arrange people's death or other very bad consequences.  Most of those around her are brutal, even sadistic, but do most of their damage in the moment, driven by emotions and urges like anger, lust, the drive for status and dominance, fear.  She is stone cold in the sense that she can unflinchingly, and even apparently with a sense of satisfaction, arrange violence, despair and death outside the moment based on rational calculation.

Well she isn't "cold stone". Not sure exactly what you mean by that, but she clearly has more compassion then most of these other people in this jail.

Impressive.  That is one smooth, calculating, stone-cold woman.  Definitely someone you don't threaten, bully or mess around.  Leave alone or kill, the only options.

Overall, most dangerous piece of work I've seen in prison since Rorschach.

Is this related to the movies I wonder

I am pretty certain that the movies are based on this manga, they came out after this was first published

brutal

Lol, after seeing cover i was expecting some classic comic style (Thorgal or something) and i got Ashita no Joe style...

Very good so far. Love seeing her coolly outsmart her foes.

Morelike old school manga-ish, american comics aren't like that

He probably meant old school american, like the 404 page we have on batoto. Gotta admit there's something like that. And damned, there's quite the gap between the cover and the content.

The art looks very American or something, not manga-ish.

Morelike old school manga-ish, american comics aren't like that

Is this related to the movies I wonder

The art looks very American or something, not manga-ish.

And duh, she has got some disproportional boobs in page 24.

Interesting that's probably only word i can place here.

It's actually from the seventies...

the art use in this manga looks like the art use in 90's

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics