Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 25votes)

Sasori

Alt Names: alt さそりalt さそり 女囚701号編 (キングシリーズ 漫画スーパーワイド)alt Female Prisoner Scorpionalt Prison Break SASORIalt Prison Break Sasori - Female Prisoner #701alt Scorpion
Author: Shinohara Tohru
Artist: Shinohara Tohru
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A tale of one woman's revenge. After being sent to prison for attempted murder, Nami Matsushima struggles to survive torture from the guards and her cellmates, so that she can escape and take revenge on the man who's responsible for all her pain.
Go to Sasori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

Spoiler nitpicky argument/discussion with Demut.

Spoiler

Reply to a1oner
Spoiler

Also, that’s a pretty anti-climactic ending. Anyone know the reason for it?

While I can’t speak for the guy who originally incurred your ire, I can tell you a number of traits that make our remarkable protagonist just that—“awesome”: independent, confident, intelligent, resourceful, tenacious/driven, and compassionate (except to those who cross her). Most importantly (for me personally), it’s the simple fact that she is no damsel in distress. She’s as strong a female character as there is; she knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get the job done. 

Spoiler

Anyhow, have fun reading (into) and judging this series and its readers/commenters with your beaming self-righteousness, and just leave us—depraved sinners—to worship the devil, herself, in peace. Have a good one.

I think you are overestimating how big a problem I have with the manga itself. It is its readers that bothers me. This all started when some weirdo called her awesome. I then asked how one could consider her awesome when her desired punishment is so disproportionate. Then several others jumped in and started denying even that, going as far as claiming that death is appropriate here.

I never said that the manga should have been written otherwise or anything. I can deal perfectly fine with immoral characters in a work of fiction. It’s when strange people start idolizing those villains that I have a problem and get on my soapbox.

Spoiler

Nailed it! I wholeheartedly agree. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Please, describe your brilliant strategy for taking revenge in a measured, just sort of way (and surviving the process).

Spoiler

Worse enough to warrant death, the ultimate punishment?

How about you suggest an alternate punishment instead?  What could she have done to gain retribution short of death? 

Spoiler

Please, describe your brilliant strategy for taking revenge in a measured, just sort of way (and surviving the process).

Reply to a1oner

Spoiler

i figure his wrist was already caught by the rope or cuff he used on sasori to keep them together but... his own hand??? Lol

Spoiler

Either way, don’t overthink it. Stranger things have happened. The real question here is what will he replace his right hand with? I, for one, am really looking forward to the next time Hayashi hooks up with Matsu.

What’s with the disproportionate punishment? Putting someone in a situation where they are in danger of being raped hardly deserves death, even if it’s a pretty immoral thing to do.

Spoiler

Sooo, who's going to defend what is she doing now?

Spoiler

Anyways, just felt like chipping in for a bit. I probably should be using this time to work on the next chapter though, but whatever.

If you're referring to Vash's comment, he basically meant it as a pun. Sure enough, my man, Hayashi is in some serious need of a (helping) hand. And perhaps a new one.  

Feel free to donate yours; become an organ donor today! XDDD

No no, i meamt how did he straight up get hit by a car and then his hand is ripped off haha xD i figure his wrist was already caught by the rope or cuff he used on sasori to keep them together but... his own hand??? Lol

There is more than just the situation she was put in--had she been his enemy, or even a stranger, it would not have been as bad.  Despicable, dishonourable betrayal IMO makes an act worse than its mere utilitarian consequences.

Worse enough to warrant death, the ultimate punishment?

huh...?? how????

If you're referring to Vash's comment, he basically meant it as a pun. Sure enough, my man, Hayashi is in some serious need of a (helping) hand. And perhaps a new one.  

Feel free to donate yours; become an organ donor today! XDDD

huh...?? how????

Someone give that guy a hand!!

So many things happening, and we're still in volume 1!

Thanks for releasing Ch.12 Illuminati-Manga and HappyScans. You are both awesome and among my favorite groups for a VERY long time now  :D

And like that... another innocent child character is eliminated from our story.... what could this mean for sasori? Revenge, to take something from the man that took from her? Revenge for her inmate who's baby was taken by the prison? Revenge for whom? Was it even revenge? I cant wait for the next installment! Thank you

What’s with the disproportionate punishment? Putting someone in a situation where they are in danger of being raped hardly deserves death, even if it’s a pretty immoral thing to do.

There is more than just the situation she was put in--had she been his enemy, or even a stranger, it would not have been as bad.  Despicable, dishonourable betrayal IMO makes an act worse than its mere utilitarian consequences.

I don't think anyone is planning on defending her actions. This manga is mainly about how Sasori can outsmart her enemy and get revenge, it never really touched upon morals and whether her actions are right or wrong. Sasori was portrayed as pretty cunning and ruthless early on and i'm just interested to see where her schemes will lead her. 

Alleluliah! at least someone get it, defend her? lol I'm just interested where her actions will lead not if her morals are good or bad which is not even the point of this manga.

I don't think anyone is planning on defending her actions. This manga is mainly about how Sasori can outsmart her enemy and get revenge, it never really touched upon morals and whether her actions are right or wrong. Sasori was portrayed as pretty cunning and ruthless early on and i'm just interested to see where her schemes will lead her. 

From her point of view, he deserves a punishment just as bad as what she felt when she found out of the betrayal.

Yeah, uh, my point is precisely that said punishment is not as bad but worse.

You’ve got a strange notion of what is “awesome”.

The thing is that to the individual, being betrayed in such a way will probably warrant death. Just think about it, she is madly in love with the guy, and he basically puts her in a situation were she will be raped just because it will help him with a case. From her point of view, he deserves a punishment just as bad as what she felt when she found out of the betrayal.

What’s with the disproportionate punishment? Putting someone in a situation where they are in danger of being raped hardly deserves death, even if it’s a pretty immoral thing to do.You’ve got a strange notion of what is “awesome”.

Being able to scheme such nicely made plans when stuck in jail of all places is pretty awe inspiring if you ask me :D

This chapter was quite a ride for its length!!

she's freaking awesome

You’ve got a strange notion of what is “awesome”.

yess!!! can't wait for the next installment!!! thank you happy scans and illuminati-manga!!

now she needs to RUN!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics