Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 113votes)

Otonari-san Game

Alt Names: alt お隣さんゲームalt Neighborhood Gamealt Соседские забавыalt Соседские игры
Author: Shindou Arashi
Artist: Shindou Arashi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuruoka Maiko and Sasano Keisuke are childhood friends and just entered high school. Their families are neighbors and have been living next to each other for well over a decade. They’ve been getting along well ever since they’ve met, but recently there seems to be a divide between them. What could be the reason?
Go to Otonari-san Game Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

161 Comments

Much cute. So HNNNGGG.

At least here in the States, you can get into a little legal weirdness when going up or down the "in-law" tree (marrying former mother-in-law or former daughter-in-law), but to my knowledge there's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying the sibling of your sibling-in-law (Twins marrying twins even makes the news around these parts in the rare occurrence it happens).

Glad to know that nothing is really absolute, keep an open mind eh? :D

Who needs drugs?? Not me!!

Hnnng!!

I came for the cute and stayed for the comedy.  This is 4 koma gold.

Thank you Ciel Scans for once again brightening my day.

Much cute. So HNNNGGG.

this is really poisonous vanilla relationship, unless one or two of them are step (from another marriage), or adopted siblings, they gonna have a bad time if the eldest hook up with each other, and get married,

you cant marry your sister/brother/siblings in law in most of the countries right?

At least here in the States, you can get into a little legal weirdness when going up or down the "in-law" tree (marrying former mother-in-law or former daughter-in-law), but to my knowledge there's absolutely nothing wrong with marrying the sibling of your sibling-in-law (Twins marrying twins even makes the news around these parts in the rare occurrence it happens).

Holy cr**! I've never actually noticed that it was possible to follow a group.

Thanks a lot for that info.

Ciel! I'll follow you to the end of the world!

stalker + 1

Am I the only one that actually follow this manga to see the Kenji x Ranko instead of the main couple??

Thank you lol :D

U know, u could just click on the group and look at that 'Follow' button on the top right.. o/ If that's what u mean. :P

I did not know that myself! I shall now stalk Ciel-scans >:D

U know, u could just click on the group and look at that 'Follow' button on the top right.. o/ If that's what u mean. :P

Holy cr**! I've never actually noticed that it was possible to follow a group.

Thanks a lot for that info.

There should be a "follow scan group" button in here so we can just stalk Ciel-scan's uploads...

Another vanilla manga is taken to light <3

There should be a "follow scan group" button in here so we can just stalk Ciel-scan's uploads...

Another vanilla manga is taken to light <3

I vouch for a Cute tag.

Or a Ciel Scans tag. Oh wait...

I vouch for a Cute tag.

this is really poisonous vanilla relationship, unless one or two of them are step (from another marriage), or adopted siblings, they gonna have a bad time if the eldest hook up with each other, and get married,

you cant marry your sister/brother/siblings in law in most of the countries right?

in-laws may be borderline depending on a country's laws but blood bound is a definite nope.

aside from the moralfaggotry of some, there's that hub-dub about genetic WTF's.

So...

Kenji x Ranko

Keisuke x Maiko

Kaede x Riko...?

NOW SWITCH TO THE OLDER BROTHER/SISTER

Has Heisenberg taken over Batoto? Cause I. Am. Hiiiigggh~

all hail ciel, master and keeper of all that is vanilla, good and pure!!!!!!

Praise the harbinger of vanilla.

this makes me sick in the best way possible.

A cliche love story!? Who cares!!! My kind of cliche!!!

i cant stop smiling!!!

Faces of this girl are so hilarious xD

Good luck Maiko !

Instant follow. Such moe....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics