Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 176votes)

Lucid Dream

Alt Names: alt 루시드 드림alt Осознанное сновидение
Author: Masa Rabbit
Artist: Kirty
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Yi Raeeum, a boy who is always conscious in dreams. A spectacle in a dream... a street in a dream... a life and death drama where the secrets of dreams and a fate following a young time intertwine.

Raw: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/lucid_dream
Go to Lucid Dream Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lucid Dreams chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies

65 Comments

Wow...thinking someone hates you over something like 

/spoiler

"hm....impressive"

/spoiler

is just sad :/

For some reasons, I wanted to slap the shit out of Jiwon when I read the chapter 5 (I know I was being too harsh to someone who wanted to save her sister desperately). Btw, thanks Traumerei scans for the release! Hope I can see more webtoon in the future! ;)

I'm liking it so far, thanks for bringing this to us!

And there's no tragedy tag... so I can have my hope up right?

Ahhh I was feeling a bit lazy the past few days, so I never got around to uploading until now ;; sorry!! Since Lucid Dream is more than halfway done, we can start considering kickstarting other projects we had in mind!!

What do you guys think of Lucid Dream so far?

Cheers! Hope you all had a lovely day~

This seems interesting. I'm looking forward to more chapters. :)

Spoiler

I'm amazed at how good this is. Lucid dreaming is a cool subject in general (and not that unfamiliar ex. Inception), but I like how the comic portrays it. Those backgrounds!

The main characters are pretty cute. I especially like how chill the guy is. :3 The ending of the newest chapter will only lead to disaster though...

I found 2 projects that I'm gonna work on now :P I just need more cleaners. I hate cleaning. And screenshotting raws.

aaaa!! I understand ;;A;; I'm the only cleaner in my group, the need for cleaners is real </3

For raws, I just save the page, but I guess that varies on where the raws are taken from I suppose 'u'

Good luck on your projects!! :'D

I wouldn't blame you for wanting to pick it up! This project is quite fun :') I've seen you around though and I'm quite impressed at your time management! (Never had the time to read your releases though u_u I'm quite ashamed of myself)

I wish you luck in finding other projects though~

Cheers!

I found 2 projects that I'm gonna work on now :P I just need more cleaners. I hate cleaning. And screenshotting raws.

Well, I was going to pick this up. Guess someone beat me to it.

I wouldn't blame you for wanting to pick it up! This project is quite fun :') I've seen you around though and I'm quite impressed at your time management! (Never had the time to read your releases though u_u I'm quite ashamed of myself)

I wish you luck in finding other projects though~

Cheers!

So we picked up another project! Only goes to episode 9, but it's a very enjoyable read all the way to the end. We'll be releasing as the free chapters are released in Lezhin (1-2 days after its been released). Yi Raeeum is such a cutie when he's sleepy ^q^ Hehe

Remember to support the author and artist by checking it out~

Cheers!

Well, I was going to pick this up. Guess someone beat me to it.

that first chapter just sucks you in

when i read ch2 i was where is the goddang raws i wanna read it now!

anyway THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

This sounds really interesting! Followed! :)

Thanks for all these quality projects, Traumerei Scans! I love Evergreen Tea Shop, and this one seems interesting too.

So we picked up another project! Only goes to episode 9, but it's a very enjoyable read all the way to the end. We'll be releasing as the free chapters are released in Lezhin (1-2 days after its been released). Yi Raeeum is such a cutie when he's sleepy ^q^ Hehe

Remember to support the author and artist by checking it out~

Cheers!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics