Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 176votes)

Lucid Dream

Alt Names: alt 루시드 드림alt Осознанное сновидение
Author: Masa Rabbit
Artist: Kirty
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Yi Raeeum, a boy who is always conscious in dreams. A spectacle in a dream... a street in a dream... a life and death drama where the secrets of dreams and a fate following a young time intertwine.

Raw: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/lucid_dream
Go to Lucid Dream Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lucid Dreams chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies

65 Comments

SPOILER COMMENT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ.very short but it actually fits the tone of the main character to just leave it at that. I wonder who really is the girl that he brought back. Is it his memory of Jiwon as a child? In that case, would she grow up to be Jiwon? He had the real girl at his finger tips :/

Short but sweet. I like how the author has left room for the series to breathe - too many start to get run into the ground, so I'm glad that we had an ending that made sense.

There are so many plot hooks though, so I wouldn't mind seeing a season 2 haha. Thanks for translating this! The art in this is soooo good, especially how the formless figures are rendered. The color choices are so pretty.

Thanks for translating!

Not a problem! Thank you guys for the great releases!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've been updating the chapters with a smaller size (file wise). While it'll still take a bit to load, it'll certainly be faster than before. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this works out for your read till the very end :')

EDIT: On another note, the end of Lucid Dream!

Season 2 remains unconfirmed though I wouldn't get my hopes up (since they don't really mention it at all). We expect more projects from Masa Rabbit and Kirty, and to hopefully pick them up whenever the chances arise. Thanks for joining us on the ride guys! Though we apologise for taking so long to update the files to a more readable size. (Maybe you can convince your friends to binge read through it now haha).

Please see more of our projects on our site or just simply drop a hello or thanks in our chat! Cheers!

Not a problem! Thank you guys for the great releases!

Spoiler

Good jesus this was chilling. Thanks for the great series, Traumerei!

Spoiler

Pages are a little too high res. It's ruining the reading experience by having to wait so long for them to load. I do appreciate it though, the art is beautiful.

I've been updating the chapters with a smaller size (file wise). While it'll still take a bit to load, it'll certainly be faster than before. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this works out for your read till the very end :')

EDIT: On another note, the end of Lucid Dream!

Season 2 remains unconfirmed though I wouldn't get my hopes up (since they don't really mention it at all). We expect more projects from Masa Rabbit and Kirty, and to hopefully pick them up whenever the chances arise. Thanks for joining us on the ride guys! Though we apologise for taking so long to update the files to a more readable size. (Maybe you can convince your friends to binge read through it now haha).

Please see more of our projects on our site or just simply drop a hello or thanks in our chat! Cheers!

Pages are a little too high res. It's ruining the reading experience by having to wait so long for them to load. I do appreciate it though, the art is beautiful.

I just open up the chapter and let it load while I do other stuff. I can wait for the gratification. For chapters 0-8, I opened up the next chapter on a tab so I didn't have to wait for the next chapter to load. 

ooops, accidental double post 

darn it, so close. Now everything is going to get screwed up. 

This webtoon has lots of potential, especially in the horror direction. I love how everything is a mystery and he has to second guess everything before bringing it back. Since there is always a risk that he might bring back something that isn't what he is looking for - or if someone was attached to when he goes back to reality.

You should use Manga Loader script with Greasemonkey to load every pages in one go.

Thanks! I got Tampermonkey in chrome and got Manga Loader. It seems like everything is loading faster now.

You should use Manga Loader script with Greasemonkey to load every pages in one go.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aww it's ending already? I feel like there's still a lot the author can do with this story. 

I thought it'd go deeper into his lucid dreams and that after saving the little sister his friend now has knowledge about his ability and talks with him more and all that. And a point of conflict can be he sleeps more and more everytime he does it so there's the danger of him never coming out of the dream world and all that.

Spoiler

This is the second-to-last chapter. Are you ready for the finale?

It's good that the author knows how and when they want to finish their series, but I don't want this series to end... Raeeum is such a cute protagonist.

Looking forward to the conclusion.

This is the second-to-last chapter. Are you ready for the finale?

Anyone else finding that the chapters take a really long time to load?

Unfortunately that's because the raws we have are huge in file size. They're the hd raws as well, so they tend to be big. Many apologies on our end, but trust us that it's worth the wait!

Anyone else finding that the chapters take a really long time to load?

Thank you Traumerei Scans! I'm really liking this so far - the art is beautiful, and the premise is really interesting :)

Spoiler

Anyone with me? The younger sister is just so cute!

I couldn't help but laugh at Jiwon's reaction when she saw the other room. I thought Raeeum had collected dead bodies in there or something!

He swore to never do it again, but he just couldn't resist. He has to store the dead fetuses somewhere, since his toilet is clogged and all...

Honestly, my only reaction when typesetting this chapter was just

(≖‿≖) well it'd be quite the shame if there was tragedy

TRAGEDY MUST HAPPEN.

I DEMAND IT. WE MUST SACRIFICE OUR TEARS TO THE PATRON DEITY OF TRAGEDY, SHINKAI MAKOTO-SAN.

If a tragedy tag is ever added, then the series deserves it because of Yi Raeeum, dang. I certainly wasn't expecting KLS to show up in a webtoon...

I couldn't help but laugh at Jiwon's reaction when she saw the other room. I thought Raeeum had collected dead bodies in there or something!

Honestly, my only reaction when typesetting this chapter was just

(≖‿≖) well it'd be quite the shame if there was tragedy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics