Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 147votes)

Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Alt Names: alt 猫田のことが気になって仕方ない。alt I Can't Help but Be Curious about Nekota.alt I Can’t Help but Be Concerned about Nekota.alt I'm So Interested in Nekota That I Can't Help Myself.
Author: Oouta Rie
Artist: Oouta Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amane Mikiko, better known as Mikki, is an elementary school student who moves a lot and has to transfer schools often. As soon as she makes friends, she has to painfully say goodbye to them. She is determined to not make any new friends at her new school, but it doesn't exactly go her way... especially when she meets a boy with the head of a cat! But hold on... he only looks like that in her eyes?!
Go to Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

336 Comments

The cat face is getting to me.  I find it very hard to look at for some reason.  Interesting story though looks a bit promising! Looking forward to the next chapters. 

My ex-girlfriend's name was Mikki. This is going to be a roller coaster ride.

Aww hell (in a good way), I'm feeling a nostalgia towards this manga that is seriously influencing my positive likeness of this manga all the more. It reminds me so much of the dear yet ended way too early favorite manga of mine by Maki Youko (Yamamoto Zenjirou to Moushimasu). The art is very similar to the art for when Maki Youko drew that manga. I wouldn't be surprised if Oouta Rie studied under her for a time. With an interesting and original story as well, I'm giving this high hopes. five stars for the awesome female lead too =) What's really strange is that she did not have any previous encounter with Nekota before and all of a sudden her mind is making her see a cat's head. Also is it just me or is he really tall for a 6th grader? Every appearance makes him look like he has long legs and arms. Oh and YES Neko's hair is black!! =D

Hmm ... this story is actually kind of interesting. I like the characters, and the art is not that bad either.

Followed.

Nyanta-san! Go back to Log Horizon, you're drunk. XD

Mm. Such a refreshingly blunt and strong-willed young girl. Clear cut indeed.

Really original premise for this one.  Instant follow.

Really love how they used the serial number to block out Nekota's face for the cover lmao.

Seems it'll be a cute little series. Hopefully a bit quirky too. 

Nekota's face is hilarious, this artstyle really reminds me of Kore wakoi no hanashi. I have a good feeling about this manga so I hope it stays good

*Meow*

Just wow...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics