Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 80votes)

Kagamigami

Alt Names: alt カガミガミ
Author: Iwashiro Toshiaki
Artist: Iwashiro Toshiaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The new series by the author of Psyren ... A serial killer is on the loose and authorities are baffled! What they do not know is that this case requires non-traditional research methods. That's where Mako Miyoshi a detective extraordinary particular, and Kyosuke Kagami a Shikigami user, enter the picture. Together they investigate the supernatural crimes ...

Oneshot: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shikigami-twilight-days-r12976
Go to Kagamigami Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does anyone know how this series is doing in WSJ ? New Window newmantoplease
  • 5 Replies

126 Comments

Welcome to PSYREN

• *You will become a participant (AKA  PSYREN drifter) in this game.
  • *A drifter is someone who makes a contract with Nemesis Q by their responses to the telephone exam.
  • *The game will continue until your card's value is used up.
  • *Always have this card on hand.
  • *You are to talk to no one about Psyren except fellow drifters.
  • *Check the map at your starting point.
  • *The tower is dangerous, unless you're confident, don't go near it.
  • *Drifters who die will be turned to ash.

​Together with Nemesis Q... come leap through time

Good luck to all drifters traveling to change the future---

Whats this? Nemesis Q (AKA IWASHIRO Toshiaki) has recharged my phone card! I'm going on another adventure!

my phone card is recharged too

Welcome to PSYREN

• *You will become a participant (AKA  PSYREN drifter) in this game.
  • *A drifter is someone who makes a contract with Nemesis Q by their responses to the telephone exam.
  • *The game will continue until your card's value is used up.
  • *Always have this card on hand.
  • *You are to talk to no one about Psyren except fellow drifters.
  • *Check the map at your starting point.
  • *The tower is dangerous, unless you're confident, don't go near it.
  • *Drifters who die will be turned to ash.

​Together with Nemesis Q... come leap through time

Good luck to all drifters traveling to change the future---

Whats this? Nemesis Q (AKA IWASHIRO Toshiaki) has recharged my phone card! I'm going on another adventure!

english please

Psyren's author!! Insta follow, even tho the description looks cliché.

That beginning...the author is smart that he baits us by giving out the supposed "bad" ending of this series. Now i followed...

Now I'm curious, what the hell is happening at 100 years later that made the world left with only soul??

Breddy gudd!

Solo espero que dure... =)

I'm nervous about this getting cancelled.

Looks pretty good!

Long life to Kagamikami!

Those globe things are so darn cute! In a wierd sort of way. XD

I'm digging this already. I loved PSYREN, and this is already starting to have that same feel to it, only a little less dark.

Awesome series , it really reminds me of Inuyasha and that's a GOOD THING . But it still has enough uniqueness to set itself apart , I really wanna see Kyousuke use his fox form more

followed. Great to see a good mix of comedy and dark.

How nice.

hoped for something good since its the psyren author but this manga really sucks, dumb shounen

Fix the author from Iwashiro Toshiaki to Toshiaki Iwashiro.  It's not tagged with his other works.

done. still waiting for Psyren anime... Portuguese team sure fast...

I loved Psyren, and I love these characters so far. I have high hopes for this series, and I just hope it doesn't get axed like Psyren.

I really really hope this lasts a good while, mostly because i loved psyren and this has obvious psyren traits, and there seems to be good mystery the art has advanced and i like the heroine. I cant wait for more, but i will

Fix the author from Iwashiro Toshiaki to Toshiaki Iwashiro.  It's not tagged with his other works.

So how come the actual upload was only 24 of the 54 pages?

Looks like an issue when it was uploaded, you can read the full version at the group's site.

So how come the actual upload was only 24 of the 54 pages?

thank you for this series Substitute Scans , been waiting a while for it :)

wow psyren... it has been a while hasn't it

Instafollowed !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics