Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 241votes)

Soul Eater

Alt Names: alt โซลอีทเตอร์alt ソウルイーターalt 噬魂师
Author: Ookubo Atsushi
Artist: Ookubo Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maka is a weapon meister, determined to turn her partner, a living scythe named Soul Eater, into a powerful death scythe — the ultimate weapon of Death himself! Charged with the task of collecting and devouring the tainted souls of ninety-nine humans and one witch, Maka and her fellow meisters strive to master their weapons as they face off against the bizarre and dangerous minions of the underworld. But the meisters’ own personal quirks may prove a bigger obstacle than any sultry enchantress!
Go to Soul Eater Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 50-80 New Window thepope4437
  • 1 Replies

153 Comments

@kayzilla thanks for the help
Start reading at ch37, where the story begins to diverge.
i watched the anime and im sure it finished where is the manga in the story compared to the anime?
Black Star is SUPER AWESOME
Spoiler
Goddamnit. 30 pages of nothing happening. Hdsekwhce skdjebeuegwvd jd di djvwhwuwl
"love cannon"? is that guy marisa's lost brother or what?
@Cydric i think the moon sneezed...so the nose?
well...that answered why the witches and shibusen have been fighting and hating each other so much...was kinda confused on it really.

Fuck you spider witch! You keep making everyone's lives miserable!

And you too Medusa! Glad you dead!
Excalibuuuur~ Excalibuuuuur~

I read that page and I'm hearing it.
Did Chrona went inside the nose or the mouth?
So any of you know if chapters 19 - 22 will be up loaded??

Never read past chapter 18 as that is where the last place i was reading this at got shut down!!
"I also want to believe in witch-sama's eyes and her nyamu!" -Kid
nyamu
WILL YOU SAY SOMETHING ELSE THAN NYAMU FOR FUCK'S SAKE ???
NYAMU!
Cant wait for more, though a bit bothered by the monthly releases being delayed
......Nyamu! :)
Sooo...did Kid enter Kim's butt? Posted Image
Exalibur is my favorite
Yay~ I missed the old outfits ♥
This is... MADNESS!
dissect ? more like popping them out ...
and they bloody burst become star all over ...
"I just want to dissect them"
i reeeeeaeallllyyy hope that stein doesnt become the new kishin himself that wud just suck

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics