Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 107votes)

Shen Yin Wang Zuo

Alt Names: alt 神印王座alt Sealed Divine Thronealt SYWZ
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Sariel
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: While the demons were rising, mankind was about to become extinct. Six temples rose, and protected the last of mankind. A young boy joins the temple as a knight to save his mother. During his journey of wonders and mischief in the world of temples and demons, will he be able to ascend to become the strongest knight and inherit the throne?

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/74107.html
Go to Shen Yin Wang Zuo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light novel series New Window ernabc
  • 9 Replies

174 Comments

are you saying that I'm a broken translator? Why don't you try it?

-Tobey

I think the guy complained about Tang Sang's works.

Start out great, end not so great.

Like Mass Effect

why, Why, WWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHAaaaaa yet again we see a work of Tang San. Why at the beginning is so f**k interesting that that it makes you f*ck your mind to read it from broken translator but at the end is so boring that I am even wiling to do my math or science (not that it will happened but you get my meaning, right ?)

What's wrong with the translation? If anything you're the one with horrible grammar. 

why, Why, WWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHAaaaaa yet again we see a work of Tang San. Why at the beginning is so f**k interesting that that it makes you f*ck your mind to read it from broken translator but at the end is so boring that I am even wiling to do my math or science (not that it will happened but you get my meaning, right ?)

are you saying that I'm a broken translator? Why don't you try it?

-Tobey

I believe the suspicious elite-something guy to be the person in the cover. It makes more sense than our currently reverse trap shota mc being in the cover.

Spoiler

liiieeessss

"I am a brave man, so I will protect you"
Are you sure? Can you double-check under there? Because your face tells me otherwise and I would love a female protagonist.

Thats what happens when a young boy gets ntr'd

Care to expand?
I'd much rather know of later plot events that would make me drop this now, than wait for them to happen and have to drop it later

cover pic for this has a bad lookin mofo in it. MC's one of the girliest least bad mofo looking people. well played people, well played.

Thats what happens when a young boy gets ntr'd

cover pic for this has a bad lookin mofo in it. MC's one of the girliest least bad mofo looking people. well played people, well played.

well in most anime/manga, when the MC is young he does look like a little girl... so...

mc look so girly

could've fool me!

Spoiler

is this one has a wuxia novel?

http://www.shumilou.com/shenyinwangzuo/

is this one has a wuxia novel?

mc look so girly

The cover art is soo damn good you just can't help but read 1 chapter. This manhua makes me remember some old JRPG I used to play. Follow

Yo guys, if you like this manhua... Please donate to our scanlation team. Since after chapter 12 we need to pay for the chapters... Thanks guys!

-Tobey

Edit: For now, the donation option isn't on the website yet. It will be there soon! So please be sure to donate!

Silence!

GOOOOOODDDDD JOOOOOBBBBB!

chineses Manhua  always  so short damn

why.... the cover so good...... the chapter so short..... I require more to compute if feelings are real..... Must follow.....

Hope you guys enjoy it! Demonic Scans will try to update this as soon as possible!

-Tobey

I love how the first chapter is always long ... hmm

damn chineses and their over the top covers... i can't... nooott followwww...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics