Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 556votes)

Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Alt Names: alt 狼少年は今日も嘘を重ねるalt 狼少年今天也在说谎alt Der Junge der Wolf schrie erzählt heute schon wieder eine Lügealt The boy who cried wolf tells another lie todayalt הילד שקרא זאב סיפר היום עוד שקר
Author: Namo
Artist: Namo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitarou Itsuki is a junior high school student unhappy about the menacing look of his eyes. Keitarou tries to confess to the girl he likes, Aoi Tokujira, but she rejects him flat out. Thinking that his eyes were the reason why she rejected him, he confides in his older sister about it at her salon, who helps by giving him a complete makeover... as a pretty girl! Forced to head home like this, he runs into Aoi in town, but she doesn't recognize him and thinks he's a somewhat manly girl. Before he can leave, Aoi asks him to help her overcome a problem she's had for many years: an intense fear of men.

Main Site: http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_lie/
Latest Raw Chapter: http://www.comic-clear.jp/comic.aspx?c=5
Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/namo_
Go to Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This was way too short New Window True Goddess Reincarnation
  • 1 Replies
Topic Botan Appreciation Thread New Window Radicool21
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru New Window Swifft
  • 6 Replies
Topic I... have this endless feeling... of something tugging at my heart New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

935 Comments

On page 58 you can see he looks completely different as a girl: Narrow shoulders, sightly less tall, completely different skin tone, his eyes grew a lot and even changed color to green!

Other than that the plot looks interesting.

Ohhhh yess... I just noticed... It's Hachimitsu at it again. Bringing yet another one of those series that is likely to make you question "certain aspects" about yourself. In which few would regret even if it were to happen. (the "crossdress" genre still holds to me even if the romance is straight)

Good job, Hachimitsu!

This looks very promising, though the difference between pre and post makeover is clearly more than just make-up. His arms, for example, become a few inches shorter. Inb4 sister turns out to be a mad scientist?

I like it! Follow

promising

OMG, The potential of this series is Limitless !!

*grins*

I hope we find them in a love hotel in the next chapter

giggitty  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

test test I'll read it after Dota 2 DAC finish this day

Oh, this looks good. Another nice pickup by Hachimitsu scans. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics