Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 61votes)

Yuri Danshi

Alt Names: alt 百合男子alt Yuri-Danshi
Author: Kurata Uso
Artist: Kurata Uso
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Hanadera Keisuke is obsessed with yuri, and he's read all the Yuri Hime manga. However, he is sadly aware that there is one thing a lesbian romance absolutely does not need-- him. One day, a student named Akane transferred to his class from an all-girls school. She used to go to school with another classmate, Saori, and Akane immediately tried to pick up their friendship. However, her clinginess, desire for alone-time, and intensity all convinced Keisuke that he was finally seeing yuri in reality! Soon enough, Keisuke had stalked them enough to see a love triangle between Saori, newcomer Akane, and their standoffish classmate Matsuoka. Is there truth to his observations, or is he viewing the world through yuri-tinted glasses?
Go to Yuri Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

got this when randomly visitting Yuri Project..

now Auto follow!

Moar!!!

Holy shit, this is amazing. I need more.

i will follow this man's guidance to the end of the earth. he is a savant, a prodigy of the field, a true shining beacon of guidance that all should aspire to imitate.

Oh man, poor MC. I really like yuri. But the most feels I get are from MC's struggles.

He doesn't even realise his sis is yuri girl heh...

This MC may be a bit over the top.  But, he knows his yuri.  I like his taste--Morishima Akiko, "Sasameki Koto", Fujieda Miyabi--I approve.

Also, it's pretty funny how oddly erudite he is.  Anyone might quote the most famous Descartes line, but not every manga is going to be tossing you Walt Whitman.

I'm not a yuri fan, though I've had my own rotten woman moments I also don't tend to really go the yaoi route either but I do find self identified fans like the MC rather facinating. Their complete mental, emotional and physical devotion to a type of romance that literally has no room for their sex is... interesting and a bit M.

Well, as a yuri fan who's male and hetero, it just seems natural to me.  I like women.  So why do I want some dude cluttering up the screen space?  Romance with two women instead of one == twice as good.

Plus, I'm a fairly sensitive bloke.  Girls (in manga anyway) are cute and fluffy and not afraid of their emotions.  Romantic.  Romance fiction written about women, mostly by women, tends to make with the sensitive emotional payoffs I like and which shounen in particular doesn't even try to deliver most of the time.  And on top of that, the whole thing where it's sort of forbidden love and, maybe even more important, just the ratio of straight to yuri girls being against you, makes the love stories have this maybe-doomed, bittersweet feeling--so poignant.

I dunno why this MC here is going on about boys not being in the picture and stuff.  If I'm reading fiction I'm not in the picture anyway.  How does that change if there's a guy who's not me pairing up with some cute girl, instead of a girl who's not me?  And I can empathize with their feelings just fine either way--love is love.

I like yuri, and to find out that there are men out there that aren't yuri danshis?  post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-

btw 5/5, can't wait for more

this kid is going places

I'm not a yuri fan, though I've had my own rotten woman moments I also don't tend to really go the yaoi route either but I do find self identified fans like the MC rather facinating. Their complete mental, emotional and physical devotion to a type of romance that literally has no room for their sex is... interesting and a bit M.

I look on all the girls through yuri-filter. It makes life more interesting (esp when you are all lovey-dovey with your bff and everyone around question what they actually see: a lesbian couple or just friends?). But I'm no match for the MC: he mastered the yurifying to the max. I bet he would not have an eventful high school life with that imagination of his.

Poor translator who did all of his explanatory-of-his-yuri-fetish blabbering! Those walls of text. You did great! Thank you for your hard work!

Our MC forgot one important rule and paid a heavy price: dont blutly mention a girl has crush on someone, it wont end well.

i've heard of fujoshis..... and now theres yuri danshis?!post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-

I get this Bro vibe from the MC.

i don't like yuri... but this plot seems really funny. Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics