Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 14votes)

GIRLS und PANZER - Gekitou! Maginot-sen desu!!

Alt Names: alt ガールズ&パンツァー 激闘! マジノ戦ですっ!!alt Girls und Panzer: Fierce Fight! It's the Maginot Battle!
Author: Saitaniya Ryouichi
Artist: Saitaniya Ryouichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Part of the GIRLS und PANZER series
( http://bato.to/search?name=GIRLS%20und%20PANZER&name_cond=c&genres=;e9&genre_cond=and )
Go to GIRLS und PANZER - Gekitou! Maginot-sen desu!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

12 Comments

Being Maginot is suffering. After losing so much, now the lost against Ooarai, then they'll lost against Anzio. I... can't....

So if I go to France the girls will kiss me?

everyone remember, charge means charge in french m'kay.

Just like coup d'État : ))). English has many French origin words.

everyone remember, charge means charge in french m'kay.

i thought it was the somua s35 french tank not souma?

it IS the Somua S35

i thought it was the somua s35 french tank not souma?

Ugh... Why such a silly name for the operation?

Should have really called it the "sickle strike"

i love you eclair

FT vs FT...

Junk vs Junk...

Eclair, Fondue, Galette (typo in chapter 2, page 14, btw), Madeleine? I see the author is still having fun with the names...

So, Ooarai is expecting Maginot to use their usual defensive warfare, while Maginot thinks Ooarai will use the Nishizumi-style tactics? It'll be an interesting match for sure, the one who realizes what the other's doing and adapts faster will certainly have an edge.

Ugh... Just how obsolete are those tanks, even by 1940 standards?

I mean, come on, Pravda could beat them with a single tank. Those little peashooters will have problems penetrating a T-34/85. And it only gets worse from there. The B1 can't stand up to 85 mm guns.

As for Ooarai, the matchup seems a bit more manageable, because Ooarai also fights with mostly obsolete tanks... But not obsolete to THAT degree.

so the French representatives are rollin in GuP.... 

"release the B1 HORDE"

and IS THAT THE FRENCH SUB SURCOUF?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics