Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 19votes)

Craft Girl

Alt Names: alt クラフトガル
Author: Popo Watanabe
Artist: Popo Watanabe
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Normal high school girl Yuri is always with her best friend Kanna, a caring girl, with a strong sense of justice... and an excessive love for tools that can cause problems at times.
Go to Craft Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

10 Comments

Oh wait, that was the end and completed? It was pretty sudden.

Random fact to go along with Chapter 1, Page 13: Older metalworkers who welded without masks or who had prolonged exposure to shielded welding eventually lost their sight. Reds and greens, then blues/greens and yellows, and so on. That's why welding masks are so important today and why welding done near busy foot traffic is usually blocked by construction screens.

Turns out there only are 10 chapters. The web magazine it was serialized in, Alphapolis, cut it short. That's too bad…hopefully we'll get to see more by the mangaka later.

Some times you feel like a nut, some times you don't.

img000008.jpg

"Handy" girls in "a forbidden relationship". Everything comes in place.

Well, as of ch. 10 I rather like it.  There's something about Kanna's ability to resolutely ignore normal reality and impose her own improbable thing that reminds me of Seki-kun.

OK, it's rare that I actually laugh for real when I'm reading manga.  I'll smile and think "That's pretty funny".  But ch1 of this made me bust out laughing.  We'll see how the rest goes.

and the verdict issssssssss......... eh

I feel so sorry for Workshop Girl.

Imagine teaching a first grade science class and then suddenly, Stephen Hawking stops by, asking about Quantum Physics.

anything by AK is a must read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics