Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 84votes)

Tenshi to Akuto!!

Alt Names: alt ¡¡El ángel y Akuto!!alt 天使とアクト!!alt 天籁之声的天使
Author: Hirakawa Aya
Artist: Hirakawa Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Standing above all and controlling the masses. That is the way of life I aspire to!!"

Ikurumi Akuto is the top of his class in every subject, including sports, and he knows it. The son of a well-known politician, a degree of arrogance is to be expected. But Akuto takes it to a new extreme with his condescending and self-important attitude. The friends he may have had in his elementary years have long since left his side, and it doesn't help matters that his effeminate voice makes him a target of constant ridicule by his "lower class" schoolmates. Then Harusaka Nari enters his life, and Akuto's perfectly controlling personality is thrown off kilter by the optimistic but manipulating young seiyuu. With his life on the line, he agrees to be a voice in her Anime Research Society's project for the upcoming Cultural Festival... as the female lead?!
Go to Tenshi to Akuto!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

Ah no wonder why it's quite familiar, same author of izumo. following XP

Yowamushi Pedal reference hahahaha

There needs to be another girl. I hate those bubbly type with the perfect guys.

from what i know of shounen manga, #1 in the country will make appearance. I'm 70% certain it would be a she.

There needs to be another girl. I hate those bubbly type with the perfect guys.

Voice acting is fun and all but I want Akuto to reach higher places because he is very brilliant, although, it would be a delight to do it as a hobby.

Hey guys, this is Saito, one of the heads of the project. I wanted to assure everyone that we are releasing chapter 2 tomorrow. So for now just sit tight and await the next chapter. ^-^

Was this released on digital paper or what?

this seems fun! thank you

I would like to notify everyone that Wiz-Scans has another joint group joining us to help release chapters 2&3 by next week! ^-^
Right a few pages at the beginning of the chapter I expected a world domination telling and then... Voice acting! Interesting! I suppose someone later will add a romance tag. A lot of thanks to the scannlators!

I am glad that we have had such a successful (To us) first release! Our plans for next weeks release as of now follows:

~We are trying to get more Helpers:

-Translators

-Cleaners

-Redrawers

-Typesetters

~ Also we are trying to release chapters 2 & 3 on our weekly release day of every Thursday.

(If you wish to help us as one of the positions listed above, please email us at: [email protected] ^-^)

Well, this doesn't seem as gay as "Kunisaki Izumo no whatever".

Followed. Story about voice acting may be interesting.

Follow Up. .. >,<
nicee story..

Yep, I recommend it for reading. Thumbs up, it's a fun read. A blunt but interesting male protagonist, numerous amusing background characters, fittingly strong and quirky female protagonist, and enough laughs and emotion to keep the pages turning quickly. Can't wait to get into the thick of the voice acting and the real meat of character development.

Thanks a ton, Wizard Scans!

Inb4 Akuto does hentai.

Its interesting

Followed cause the previous works by this artist gained my trust.

What an imbecile. Why would he expect to be cast as Romeo? Romeo in Romeo and Juliet is practically a stereotypical stupid, hotblooded shounen manga protagonist.

We updated the Description and Cover for the Information of Tenshi to Akuto!!

You made my comment obsolete, but I must say, that is a beautiful description. 10/10 would read.

We updated the Description and Cover for the Information of Tenshi to Akuto!!

...someday I'd like to read one of these series descriptions where they ask one of those "Will it be enough to change X?!" or "Will their feelings begin to shift?!" and the answer is actually NO, that didn't happen. Other cool and interesting things did happen, and that was a major plot point, but no, the main character did NOT fall in love with the misunderstood and angry classmate, or the general attitude towards one person is STILL BAD.

Rant aside, I'm totally still going to read this.

Because it looks funny and interesting and I enjoy manga about music and voice acting. And I'm probably going to recommend it to you all, too. Hypocrite much?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics