Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 84votes)

Tenshi to Akuto!!

Alt Names: alt ¡¡El ángel y Akuto!!alt 天使とアクト!!alt 天籁之声的天使
Author: Hirakawa Aya
Artist: Hirakawa Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Standing above all and controlling the masses. That is the way of life I aspire to!!"

Ikurumi Akuto is the top of his class in every subject, including sports, and he knows it. The son of a well-known politician, a degree of arrogance is to be expected. But Akuto takes it to a new extreme with his condescending and self-important attitude. The friends he may have had in his elementary years have long since left his side, and it doesn't help matters that his effeminate voice makes him a target of constant ridicule by his "lower class" schoolmates. Then Harusaka Nari enters his life, and Akuto's perfectly controlling personality is thrown off kilter by the optimistic but manipulating young seiyuu. With his life on the line, he agrees to be a voice in her Anime Research Society's project for the upcoming Cultural Festival... as the female lead?!
Go to Tenshi to Akuto!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

I hope this becomes an anime. That way it'd be voice actors voice acting character-voice actors voice acting characters. Voice Acting-ception! \o/

This is really quite good. Akuto diving into the personas and perspectives of his characters is a great way to explain to readers what actors of all types do in order to prepare for their roles. While everyone has different methods or approaches to it, working to understand a character through their script and their interactions is the core of stepping into character. It's done with humor and a fun angle, because of Akuto's amusingly superior attitude, but still manages to convey that concept clearly. The layout of the pages and use of panels is great too, helping to play a part in telling the story instead of merely serving as a frame within which the story occurs.

LOL CH 4. He's whipped. *coughcough* Shaking my head.

Mentioning gender-bender made me remember Seiyuu-ka. I hope this turns out better than that series. I'm probably biased, but I think the writing and overall meaning is so far better.

I skimmed through the raws. I don't understand a word, but I can see how it develop generally. It seems to maintain good quality,

This would actually need a Gender-bender tag. XD

Mentioning gender-bender made me remember Seiyuu-ka. I hope this turns out better than that series. I'm probably biased, but I think the writing and overall meaning is so far better.

Alternate series description: "Born with talent, wealth, power, and influence (and a beautiful, girly voice), Akuto feels distant and resentful about the world, until a bold and uncompromising seiyuu breaks into his high tower and gives him a new dream to follow! With his keen mind and surprisingly innocent heart, follow Akuto on his quest to become the world's greatest hero heroine!"

This would actually need a Gender-bender tag. XD

LMFAO! I'm such a dirty boy. I just imagined him doing hentai voices for some reason. God damn it! XD Imagining him moaning... I just... XD

Alternate series description: "Born with talent, wealth, power, and influence (and a beautiful, girly voice), Akuto feels distant and resentful about the world, until a bold and uncompromising seiyuu breaks into his high tower and gives him a new dream to follow! With his keen mind and surprisingly innocent heart, follow Akuto on his quest to become the world's greatest hero heroine!"

It seems to be pretty promising.

I hope it won't end up being shonen-ai harem shit like Kunisaki Izumo.

Just started reading this.

I had to pause my lecture in the chapter 1 when he dismissed Romeo as "an immature little brat". XD

Omg 66 chapters?! I love this so far, I wonder why it's just being picked up now?

Dunno. But I think Bakaei Group will releasing next chapter soon.

Here is the RAWS link if anyone interesting (up to chp 66 till now):

Spoiler

Omg 66 chapters?! I love this so far, I wonder why it's just being picked up now?

Here is the RAWS link if anyone interesting (up to chp 66 till now):

Spoiler

Yes, There are some chapter, but still far away from this chapter.

I bet he's a hottie.

i feel like its a trap but not in normal way, wonder if there actually a chapter where he actually crossdress

Yes, There are some chapter, but still far away from this chapter.

i feel like its a trap but not in normal way, wonder if there actually a chapter where he actually crossdress

If this ever gets an anime, I would feel so sorry for the lead seiyuus. They'd have to play so many roles more than perfectly 

I found the audience's reactions funny. XD

Bring back Volume 1 cover, we don't need these spoilers.

the MC is savage, would love if there is perverted masochist girl in the future then the Savage&Masochist or S&M combination will be completed

I saw an update for a second there but it was chapter one. Q-Q How long must I endure this agonizing wait for an update? ;A;

Forever, for some reason, the pages are in disorder OAO!!

You should just read the new chapter one for a hasher...when it's fixed!!

After for so long finally an update!

Hello, to who can mind it: I have the scans until chapter 12, so I just need a translator and someone to proofread it would be good, if you're interested, contact me.

New chapter tomorrow!

well, I feel like this had a pretty nice start.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics