Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 76votes)

Hajimete Datteba!

Alt Names: alt はじめてだってば!alt Hajimete Datte ba!
Author: Saki Kaori
Artist: Saki Kaori
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is first time at everything, and you don't know anything about it. Not about your partner, not about yourself and even how to advance in love. In a certain port city, energetic high schooler Kana, and firm high schooler Kouki live. Two of them experiencing first time at every thing they do. Author of "Smash!", Saki Kaori presents, Hajimete Datte ba!. A heartful love story has now begun
Go to Hajimete Datteba! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

http://vatoto.com/read/_/140483/hajimete-datteba_v3_ch14_by_japanzai/4

There's only 2 chapters left, and it's raining and they're horny. Hotel time ? I believe so, and this time there's no turning back yo.
Meanwhile, I hesitate to say it because the c-blocks have been so solid up to now, but could we be approaching a moment of truth?
Consider: She's said flat out without hesitation that she really does want to at this point; she seems over fear and hesitation. Their situation is unexpected, which somehow with the rhythm of this manga seems to make it more likely to work out. And nobody is in a position to meddle.
    • Ada likes this
That'd be a negatory. Look at the last page of ch 14. They're saying that's not really a boyfriend, and she's saying "But we kissed!" If they'd gone all the way she might not have said so but she sure would have looked a lot more embarrassed while she avoided saying it.
    • Ada likes this
Chapter 14: Did they or didn't they have sex?
+5 points for first base
+7 points for stealing second
-20 points for striking out after that.
Ye old cockbloc'

i face palmed so hard that i almost got killed on this chapter

It wouldn't be so funny if you were in their shoes...
-What did you Iwasaki...
-Nothing...
-Figures...
This chapter in a nutshell :P
Usually all the cockblocking would annoy me but it works for this manga.and its only chapter 17
The more cockblocks before the better the actual real deal <3
Jesus, stop cockblocking this poor guy.
somehow i cant imagine sleep over to be like this IRL
SPOILER FAIL!!!
[spoiler] fucking cock blockers!!! We'll see what happens in the following chapters... [/spoilers]
I thought I would never enjoy this genre of manga (shcool life - comedy - ecchi), they are all the same, booooring. But this one is different, has something fresh, more mature. I like it.
Iwasaki you are a true bro.
I like how the Mangaka draws their emotions. They always look so happy.
It always says that at the end-.-
Lol, it actually says "Step Over" on the last page :P (let me guess what it might refer to...)
Gotta say, that cockblock was epic. You can always count on your friends on that.
this manga wil not go anywhere

they will never do it
Hmmm guess I was wrong then again, the last page is the perfect chance
Hmmm guess I was wrong then again, the last page is the perfect chance
awww cockbloooock
AHHHWWW!! ITS CUUUTE!!!
ahhwww!!!!

>.<
So what did this title translate to?

oh ya i remember
Hajimete Datteba! = cock block

Spoiler