Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 76votes)

Hajimete Datteba!

Alt Names: alt はじめてだってば!alt Hajimete Datte ba!
Author: Saki Kaori
Artist: Saki Kaori
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is first time at everything, and you don't know anything about it. Not about your partner, not about yourself and even how to advance in love. In a certain port city, energetic high schooler Kana, and firm high schooler Kouki live. Two of them experiencing first time at every thing they do. Author of "Smash!", Saki Kaori presents, Hajimete Datte ba!. A heartful love story has now begun
Go to Hajimete Datteba! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

Thank you very much Japanzai & PROzess-san.
PROzess!! You're like a saint given to us by the heavens! Now just wait for people to throw stones at you. LOL.
Spoiler
Cool, its back!!! Thnx for the new chapter. Can't wait for future releases.
I completely forgot I followed this...

Thank you, Japanzai and PROzess Posted Image
Well now... It seem that Japanzai in gonna picked it up where they left and finish this off... BANZAI!!!!Posted Image THANK YOU VERY MUCH PROZESS & JAPANZAI!!! Posted Image
Oh, we got a cat fight comin up real soon. Meow! Hisssssssss!!
this is good, definitely good.
Hurray for Japanzai! Looking forward to more releases! Thanks
YES! My praying was effective! Thank you Japanzai and PROzess!
what a lovely manga :D
reading the comments! this sounds like a good one?! FOLLOW ^.^
TTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS AAAAAWWWWEESSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder why they stopped doing this... This manga is already finished in Japan and they are only like 3 volume. I really hope someone gonna pick up this manga again and finish this off... T_T
I've just finished reading last translated chapter...It's SO good! WHY ISN'T ANYONE TRANSLATING THIS!?!? This manga is just awesome, but it makes me cry that i can't read it...
pretty funny! i know it´s dropped but what´s it´s status in japan?
Warukatta na
Yeah. But Black Wing dropped it. I hope there gonna be someone who wants to continue it, because it's really interesting.
it's pretty interesting, somewhat original

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics