Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 76votes)

Hajimete Datteba!

Alt Names: alt はじめてだってば!alt Hajimete Datte ba!
Author: Saki Kaori
Artist: Saki Kaori
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is first time at everything, and you don't know anything about it. Not about your partner, not about yourself and even how to advance in love. In a certain port city, energetic high schooler Kana, and firm high schooler Kouki live. Two of them experiencing first time at every thing they do. Author of "Smash!", Saki Kaori presents, Hajimete Datte ba!. A heartful love story has now begun
Go to Hajimete Datteba! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

144 Comments

Look at the name of 10th chapter. Why am I feeling that they won't really have sex for a LONG time?
Don't call it a worm!!!
used to her pace. more like used to blue balls
"Sorry, I'm just no good with worm!"

She call it worms! lol
Saki Kaori's mangas always progress so much storywise (in this case relationshipwise) I really do love it ^^
poor guy...
"WORM" ROFL... Next chapter please.. the TIME has come!!!!!
She called it a "worm" (lololololololol)!!!!!!!
Now that's priceless.
This manga reminds me so much of being a teenager. Fuckin' awesome!
Yosshaa~!!! Le sexy time incoming!!
@Liar Something terrible? like Kouki not getting his?
Finally time for some sexy time haha
O YEAH!! SATISFY ME BABY!!!!! 1 MORE CHAP AND NEXT WILL BE THE "BANG!"(as what i see on the contents of the chaps) expecting clifhanger on that chap)
for this chapter
Posted Image
Not fixing. Our admins decided to add a 12 hour waiting period-.-
Sucks.
ooppsss.. i think its in the process of fixing... thanks you japanzai ^^
i cant see page 17 and up.... already refreshed and reopen it alot still the same.. anyone got same problem?
Woohooo!!! Thank you for the daily release!!! JAPANZAI BANZAI!!! Posted Image I'm really looking forward for more chapter... Posted Image
@Liar: too much netorare? But I also have the same feeling :)
This manga makes me feel so depressed. I love the innocence of the two characters when it comes to discovering their sexuality with one another, but it's too much on the heart for me. I always have a sinking feeling that something terrible is going to happen in the end... and I can't help but think that because of my own experiences...

Still... great manga!
thank you japanzai for picked it up.
I CANT WAIT TO SAY~~~~~ WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!~~ WRUF!!~~ WRUF!!~~WRUF!!~~WRUF!!~~... CANT WAIT FOR CHAP 10~~ WRUF!!~~ WRUF!!~~
So, basically, to become a captain of school baseball team in Japan you gotta have erectile dysfunction. Strange logic.
Our heroine is such a ditz. How could she get all impressed by manager girl--I was looking at that girl making her "life for baseball" speech and jaw just dropped thinking "Are you an idiot?!"
Thank you, PROzess.

Anyway...

Poor stud, always cock blocked. Well, looks like he has a date with rosie palms come Sunday... again.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics