Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.73 - 26votes)

Wahhaman

Alt Names:
Author: Asari Yoshitoo
Artist: Asari Yoshitoo
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMecha MechaSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wahhaman is a special robot soldier built ten thousand years ago by the Atlanteans. Found and dug up in present-day Toukyou, he doesn't remember anything, due to a nasty knock to the head he received at some point.
Go to Wahhaman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 0 Replies

33 Comments

Thank you for finishing vol.2! Keep up the good work!

Don't remember a chapter with Dhalsim Remy, better reread them all again.

Thanks for update! 

Wahhaman just wants to eat quietly.

So there was absolutely no moral to this story and that kid being a little shit will probably continue to do so.

I like it.

He will grow to become a wonderful psychopath, maybe even get a big post as a politician. 

So there was absolutely no moral to this story and that kid being a little shit will probably continue to do so.

I like it.

LOL, last panel.... Remain of frog.... Poor frog.

Just how much space does she have in that outfit?????

She determined from "research" that the best weapon to use when assaulting a police station was a shotgun? All she did was watch Terminator, didn't she.

Thanks for update!

Nice to see new chapters! I really enjoy reading this. There's something fresh about it, eventhough it's an old manga.

How sweet it is.

But, I am certain we - the readers- would not have complained too much if Remy did go out dressed like that. Or in the sailor uniform.

Ah, this is classic gold. So glad the translations are continuing!

Oh wow, congratulations, that was quite a brake! Thanks for tranlsation!

Any chance of an update on how the translation is going?

This shit is amazing, I hope they get to volume 2 soon.

This cracks me up everytime I read a new chapter, thanks.

Wahhaman is such a troll.

This manga is really funny, there is just something inherently funny about characters which use a skull motif, this one, those ones from Ratman that are mentioned below in the comments and Skullomania which is my favourite character from the Street Fighter ex plus series. Thanks for the chapter.

Hey, this is pretty great stuff.

everytime Wahhaman laughs, i laugh with him
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Page 15

I died. Also, I'm saving that face

page 16

My respect for Wahhman has just went up by 70%.

Hmmm... I would love to see a team-up of Wahhaman and the Jackies from Ratman... Would be the greatest crossover EVER!

Pity Ratman got rushed...

Hmmm... I would love to see a team-up of Wahhaman and the Jackies from Ratman... Would be the greatest crossover EVER!

I love this manga.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics