Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 85votes)

Shinobi Quartet

Alt Names: alt シノビ四重奏alt Shinobi Shijuusoualt Shinobi Shijuusou (Quartet)alt Четвёрка Шиноби
Author: Himuka Tohru
Artist: Himuka Tohru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chouko Manaka is the next heir to the prestigeous Manaka family. Now she is entering high school and she has had enough with being surrounded by bodyguards, who have prevented her from making any friends. Her father is still worried though, so he makes a deal with her. If she transfers to Mizuno-o high school, where many of the students are also studying to be shinobi and can get one of these people to be her right-hand man by graduation, he’ll consider her to be able to make decisions for herself.
On the first day of school Chouko meets the son of their butler, who suddenly declares that he wants her to be his master?!
Go to Shinobi Quartet Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Harem, reverse harem, or something else New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

61 Comments

Like other people pointed out, great heroine period, but especially for the harem setting as typically they are often docile, 1-dimensional dolls that leave you questioning why anyone likes them for more than simply being nice. 

However, if this plays out like one would expect, where Ujou will be the main guy, I kind of wonder how she'd fall for him. It's true he's a bit charming when he saves her, but besides that he comes off totally creepy and clingy. Unless he gets a sudden dose of maturity, it takes a bit of a mental stretch to think an independent, non-boy-crazy girl like Chouko would go for him. My guess is his undying devotion might get to her, but still the way he expresses it...

...I just realized this going in, but...

Spoiler

Also, hooray for Manaka!  I really like this type of shoujo heroine, she's got actual f*cking character and wisdom you rarely see in this types of stories.  Usually, it's a bland/plain character who's weak and sensitive.  What kind of character is Manaka?  Oh, she's strong, stands up for herself, is sensitive (but comes off as wise and mature), and can freaking whoop a$$ when the situation calls for it.  I'm still hesitant, however, because the "I want to be in the fight, too, but can't fight worth a damn" trope is still in play.  Either Manaka needs another power-up, or learn where and when to interfere in a fight.

I think the mangaka is considering the two red guys as 1 since one is the brain and the other is the body.

• ZCH likes this

...I just realized this going in, but...

Spoiler

Also, hooray for Manaka!  I really like this type of shoujo heroine, she's got actual f*cking character and wisdom you rarely see in this types of stories.  Usually, it's a bland/plain character who's weak and sensitive.  What kind of character is Manaka?  Oh, she's strong, stands up for herself, is sensitive (but comes off as wise and mature), and can freaking whoop a$$ when the situation calls for it.  I'm still hesitant, however, because the "I want to be in the fight, too, but can't fight worth a damn" trope is still in play.  Either Manaka needs another power-up, or learn where and when to interfere in a fight.

I like this MC! I like this manga! This is good times! :D

Good job on the chapter this time, some minor syntax ("he ransom") but big improvement in the quality.

Also, Chouko is pretty much one of the best shoujo protags I've seen.

Oh man, I had my doubts when I started this but this is getting good.

and this girls now officially join the harem

Oh man, every chapter just keeps cementing the fact that Chouko is amazing. She's the best. ♥

Thanks for the new chapter Fake Manga Scanlations! 

Also, it was nice that it was a longer chapter. Can't wait for the next one! :)

I HATH FOUND A GEM.

This manga is fun, its not trapped on the harem aspect of the usual butler-genre shoujo manga

And the MC has CHARACTER

Don't let the usual shoujo ninja-master story fooled you guys! this manga is really fun and definitely recommended to read

Also as this chapter proved, Chouko is a badass.

*Don't touch me, insects* yandere shouta confirmed.

That was one of the most satisfying chapters of shoujo manga I've ever read.  Dude better watch out, 'cause homegirl don't play.

In all seriousness, I'm so glad that this manga isn't like the various butler themed mangas with rich girls.

Well it's not like we haven't had hints of her being a one girl wrecking crew before. it took 4 thugs to actually capture her and they were ragged in the aftermath. She's awesome though.

Did Ujou graduate from the "Tamaki-Senpai school of being overly ridiculous towards your love interest?" If so I believe he got valedictorian ^.^

Don't let the usual shoujo ninja-master story fooled you guys! this manga is really fun and definitely recommended to read

That was one of the most satisfying chapters of shoujo manga I've ever read.  Dude better watch out, 'cause homegirl don't play.

In all seriousness, I'm so glad that this manga isn't like the various butler themed mangas with rich girls.

Oh man... the Engrish in this chapter was hard... basically every page had some major issues with either grammar or choice of words.

"How mean" to a kidnapper? Randomly changing "granduncle" and "oooji"... keep it consistent, either use the Japanese word or translated one, it just looks confusing. "Dead corpses". I think only zombie series have any other kind of corpses.

Woah, it's alive!

doesn't take itself too seriously! the art's grand, the guys are hot, and the girl is spunky. Good times <3

Odds on the Mom being dead? 

Your brain and how you use it is also something you are born with, baka.

Aside that: the art is beautiful and I like the heroine. :-)

that's debatable, if you're talking about iQ, it may be so, but not how you use it , everyone have brain,

that aside, it's something,.. i guess ..

Spoiler

Your brain and how you use it is also something you are born with, baka.

Aside that: the art is beautiful and I like the heroine. :-)

I keep looking at the picture and seeing Kaito and Meiko vocaloids, haha

This is very interesting!

Spoiler

Chouko>>>>>>>>>>Beni from Shinobi Life, hopefully this won't devolve into melodrama like that one did.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics