Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 62votes)

Magical Patissière Kosaki-chan!!

Alt Names: alt マジカルパティシエ小咲ちゃん!!alt Magical Patissier Kosaki-chanalt Sihirli Pastacı Kosaki-chan!
Author: Tsutsui Taishi & Komi Naoshi
Artist: Tsutsui Taishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Spiin-off series based on Komi Naoshi series Nisekoi

Spin-off (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/nisekoi-r951)
Go to Magical Patissière Kosaki-chan!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

126 Comments

*Ahem* Freezing *Ahem*

Ha, touche.

But seriously, it wouldnt be a problem at all of nisekoi got dropped so that author could focus here.

he should have continued Double Arts instead of finding another way to milk Nisekoi even more. -_-

That's clearly an editorial decision; most likely something to appease the Onodera camp which is clearly more numerous than the Chitoge camp in Japan, as indicated by the last character popularity poll.  Since it seems that Chitoge will be winning that particular race, it makes sense that WSJ would put up a short (1-2 volumes) sidestory focusing on Onodera.

Also, Ichijou, my man, don't look now, but you might have forgotten to comb your hair after waking up, you know? ;-D

I'm actually more looking forward to this than the main series, maybe because Onodera is losing on that while she's the main one on here

And then there is the endless bickering

Spoiler

he should have continued Double Arts instead of finding another way to milk Nisekoi even more. -_-

Blame WSJ, not him.

Onodera is still adorable as a pond snail.

but... she doesn't even hide her face in any way...

well he's still raku, I guess he had to be dense.

The reason why they look very attractive and sexy:
Onodera + Glasses = WIN!
Raku + Glasses = WIN!

All we need now is Chitoge, Marika and especially Tsugumi to wear glasses!
MEGANE IS LOVE! MEGANE IS LIFE!

This Raku is so much cooler.

Tuxedo Raku incomming.

Kosaki getting her own manga?
Tsugumi as a cute witch black cat?

Shuu being the villan?
I can't follow faster!

>Onodera get her own manga

God has granted my wish. Now I don't mind Chitoge winning Rakubowl in Nisekoi because Onodera can just win an even better version of Raku in this spin-off.

Now this I will enjoy more than the main series for a while.

Is it wrong that i think the spinn off is better than the main series?

Like, at least this one is funny.

*Ahem* Freezing *Ahem*

It just felt fresher than the original 150+ chapters which went nowhere.

But does it actually "good"? We don't know until it reached the same amount of 150 chapters. If by then your impression haven't changed, Then, its save to call it "better" than the original series.

follow! Because of the last page lol

This version of Raku is BEST Raku!

I'm getting 404 on all pages. Help, anyone?

I don't even get any page to open!

Edit: they open now, but I had to wait for almost a minute before clicking the next page or they won't open.

Edit: link to chapter is gone now? Maybe that's why! Well I just had to comment on that apron…
http://vatoto.com/read/_/299669/magical-patissier-kosaki-chan_ch1--v2-_by_no-group/9

Ichijou-kun is evolving!

Ichijou-kun has turned into Ichijou-senpai!

I'm getting 404 on all pages. Help, anyone?

So this is a thing that's actually happening? Wow.

Spoiler

Also, saves the author time to have someone else draw the comedy spin-off.

Whatever the reason, I'm looking forward to it.

some sort of magical mobile pastry shop. The kind that will summon sweets on the spot for selling.

Every pedophile's wet dream.

Quick lesson:

パティシエ = patissier

パテイセリー = patisserie

Fixed that there. Been bugging me for a whole while on Nisekoi. Every time I read it I imagine she's some sort of magical mobile pastry shop. The kind that will summon sweets on the spot for selling.

Quick lesson:

パティシエ = patissier

パティセリー = patisserie

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics